Poll: Australia or Canada?

Hmmmm.....
Australia:

australia-map-meme.jpg

Or....
Canada:

Meanwhile in Canada.jpg

I was born in Australia, and I live there now, and I have to say that Canada is better. The weather is terrible in Australia. Literally get cooked alive, in winter. In the next election we have the choice to choose the worst prime minister ever, or the sexist opposition leader. So the politics suck. Majority of the scenery where I am is terrible, and there is nothing interesting to do. Canada has moose. Moose are a lot better than kangaroo's. Kangaroo's are lazy :p

Also, I think this is relevant. ;)

601176_436515253087753_2029660714_n.jpg

Hmmmm.....
Australia:

View attachment 138461

Or....
Canada:

View attachment 138462

I was born in Australia, and I live there now, and I have to say that Canada is better. The weather is terrible in Australia. Literally get cooked alive, in winter. In the next election we have the choice to choose the worst prime minister ever, or the sexist opposition leader. So the politics suck. Majority of the scenery where I am is terrible, and there is nothing interesting to do. Canada has moose. Moose are a lot better than kangaroo's. Kangaroo's are lazy :p

Also, I think this is relevant. ;)

View attachment 138463
Fool, you would dare go against the Koala supremacy! We shall deal swift justice to traitors, you are not exempt to this.

Fool, you would dare go against the Koala supremacy! We shall deal swift justice to traitors, you are not exempt to this.

I don't know what Koala supremacy you are talking about because every koala I have seen is like this.
Koala's.jpg

Let me see....On the one hand, I hate the cold. (canada) On the other, i don't know much of anyone in Austrailia so... I'll go with Canada. :3

Yeah, we are tiny especially considering how big this island is.
It's because everyone lives near the coast. The Australian heartland is just one huge inhospitable desert.
pop2g.jpg

Anyway my vote is for Australia, simply cause I live out in the bush, and love seeing kangaroos and kookaburras all day.

It's because everyone lives near the coast. The Australian heartland is just one huge inhospitable desert.
pop2g.jpg

Anyway my vote is for Australia, simply cause I live out in the bush, and love seeing kangaroos and kookaburras all day.
Where in the bush?

I'm going with Canada. Mostly because I would not last a day in Australia. I would freak out too much. There are waaaay too many deadly creatures there. I am not a fan of heat. If anything I would survive longer in the oceans around Australia then Australia itself, mostly because I know so many completely useless facts about sharks and ocean life. Also, I love sharks. But I definitely vote Canada.

Back