• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Portal 2 Released

Wooty

Staff member
On Tuesday night, amidst sixty thousand anxiously awaiting fans, the Portal 2 countdown finally came to it's finale. Thirty minutes before the game launched, players whom collected all 35 potatos were given access to the game early (lucky them!). For the rest of us, we watched the countdown carefully until finally..... Alas, the Steam servers were overloaded! Thirty minutes of 'f5ing' later, and we were in! Portal 2, the most anticipated game of this year, is finally in our hands.

If you already pre-ordered the game, enjoy! It should be sitting in your Steam account, ready to play. For the rest of you, you can either pick up the game at full price, or spoil it for yourself by watching the archives of our full playthrough at the launch.

Team9000's full in-depth review will be out within the next day or so. Enjoy the science!

YOU WANT YOUR FREEDOM TAKE IT

THAT'S WHAT IM COUNTING ON

I USED TO WANT YOU DEAD

BUT NOW I ONLY WANT YOU GOOONE

I wanna buy it, but I dont have the money :(
reaction faces.gif

Attachments

• reaction faces.gif
    reaction faces.gif
    985.3 KB · Views: 128
For those who haven't bought it yet... buy it as it is an amazing game!

For those who have bought it... want to do some co-op once I get back from holidays?

Back