Portal 2

Are you going to get Portal 2? and Would you like to see a T9K portal 2 server?

• Total voters
Pre-ordered on ps3 for convenience and to have it on 2 systems. :D

Does this mean... you can be sitting infront of your computer; while your buddy is on your PS3 and this allows a CO-OP?
If that actually works then hot damn.

NO SPLIT SCREEN GAMING FOR EVERYBODY ! :eek:

Does this mean... you can be sitting infront of your computer; while your buddy is on your PS3 and this allows a CO-OP?
If that actually works then hot damn.

NO SPLIT SCREEN GAMING FOR EVERYBODY ! :eek:
I don't think so, to do online i think you'll need a steam account and i'm not sure if i can play it on the same account in two places, but i'll test this out!

I don't think so, to do online i think you'll need a steam account and i'm not sure if i can play it on the same account in two places, but i'll test this out!
I'm pretty sure you can't play on the same account online though offline works if you're connected through a LAN.

Just an update on the portal 2 release date, currently on stem, you can by games at half off their origional prices and you can play them. when you play these games, not only do you contribute to getting portal 2 released sooner, you also get to play the game with portal easter eggs. appereantly in these game, GLaDOS has infected all the games in this "Patoatoe Sack" of games and it is up to you to find out what she has done. Killing Floor is part of the sack of games and I highly recomened that if you are getting portal 2 on steam you should play a few of the games that are in the Patatoe Sack.

Have Fun Gaming :D

Just an update on the portal 2 release date, currently on stem, you can by games at half off their origional prices and you can play them. when you play these games, not only do you contribute to getting portal 2 released sooner, you also get to play the game with portal easter eggs. appereantly in these game, GLaDOS has infected all the games in this "Patoatoe Sack" of games and it is up to you to find out what she has done. Killing Floor is part of the sack of games and I highly recomened that if you are getting portal 2 on steam you should play a few of the games that are in the Patatoe Sack.

Have Fun Gaming :D
It's spelled potato. Seriously?

Edit:

To further my point
PO-TA-TOES

Just beat single player and was happy to get another song from GLaDos, also learned that aperture science is located in Michigan, where I live!:)

Back