• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Possible Star Wars Zone?

down to bedrock? possibly bigger than 512x512 cause i for one would like my destroyer moved there for editing, daniel wants his moved there to finish

Zone17 (Star Wars Zone) is up and running!
Darkside.jpg

Zone17

Also, don't steal the Ewok's nuts...
star_war_toys_photos_2682867554_d8506c0f76_o.jpg

Have fun guys!
:)

Can someone move my C-9979 to the new zone as well? Maybe fit it under another larger ship, it's smaller than most...

Hey daniel, when you got time and im on, wanna help me add the hangar on this beast? maybe some turrets too, and then I'll work on the inside :)

screenshot_20111219055447.png

Edit: wow, my FPS went down on the SS lol

yes i know, double post. but for those unaware, zone is 512x512, and from bedrock to top, it is 256. so 128 building space, unless you excavate. zone has small hills (compared to some maps casham tried and showed me XD )

I have two request: Can I have my venator class star destroyer from cool73 moved here please and can I please have my Y-Wing from cool74 moved here aswell? AWESOME JOB CASHAM! :D :D :D

Thanks so much :D

Back