• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Protoman1337 (troll)

fox_news

ok here is the thread on protoman
post your screens here along with mine
tvz23.jpg

Gn99z.jpg

insulting my username (i understand that i will get this stuff because of my name)
RnFYU.jpg

raciest
and way more

I'm a little confused on what he did wrong. The British bit, maybe, but the first and second screenshots don't seem to show any rule-breaking. Perhaps posting the entire screenshot will help explain it.

Coincidentally I visited his town and met him for the first time today, and he was pretty friendly and helpful even though I was asking lots of favours of him. The screenshots posted above don't seem to suggest he's done anything too bad - lots of people tell other people to spell better, and get upset when asked to leave, although I don't understand what it was tht he was being asked to leave.

The reason he cropped the screen shots is because the majority of it was taken out of context while he attacked me so i would respond.

The first screenshot he insulted me with bad spelling.

Him: *Really bad insult*, no offence
Me: Offense? Learn how to spell ETC.

second screen shot he kept telling me he would get me banned and then told me to leave; Which I got sick of him and his idle threats and told him to STFU.

the Third screen shot was sarcasm, He wasn't even involved in this conversation.

Guy #1: "british people have bad teeth, LOL"
Guy #2: "That's racist, LOLOL"
Me: sarcastically "Because brits are a race of people"
Him: *herpderp* *Prt Scr* *Crop*

It was sarcasm aimed at the guy #2 who called the comment "RACIST"

This entire thread is ridiculous, and i'd like to put in a request to have it LOCKED.

Back