PS3 Games

Malinax

So I've recently purchased a PS3, and by that I mean ordered it on Amazon and have to wait 2 weeks before they ship it out because no body and their mom had one in stock around here, and bought Little Big Planet and Just Cause 2 for my first games.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to get after I've given those their time? I'm considering 3dot hero, or maybe final fantasy 13 next, but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to PS3 games.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to get after I've given those their time? I'm considering 3dot hero, or maybe final fantasy 13 next, but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to PS3 games.

The ratchet and clank games are fun timez.

I played the early ratchet and clank games, but didn't play the last one or two on the ps2, are those significant in the fun and storyline of the games?

What game do you have for the Xbox that you don't want to rebuy for the PS3? Alot of games are non-exclusive these days so I could recommend games but I don't want to recommend games you already have :).

I've not actually bought so much for the 360 so really you probably wont run into any repeats, though I'd prefer to stay away from games that I can get on steam as I still think I like PC gaming more than consoles.

That looks like a good one, but I haven't played the first 2 in a while so I'd probably pick up the collection thing they did to go with it too. Hmm so many good choices xD

I played the early ratchet and clank games, but didn't play the last one or two on the ps2, are those significant in the fun and storyline of the games?

Not really, I hadn't played the ps2 ones either, and still had a good time.

Alright, guess I'll add those to the list that I haven't made yet... and that I need to somehow put into a priority order... So much work to just get some good games xD

I'd also like to point out the "x D" smiley looks more like an "xP"

What kind of games are you into? One of the games that I enjoy that is totally under appreciated is Folklore.

Another good game is RE5, which got a PC release, but I can't imagine playing that on PC.

If you like God of War check out Heavenly Sword. The voice acting and character models are top notch. It's a short, but fantastic game.

There's also Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2. Not as challenging as PS2's Shinobi but still a good challenge.

I'll really play just about anything. The only thing I'm not too into are things like fallout 3 and oblivion, i like open, but not that open.

So I've recently purchased a PS3, and by that I mean ordered it on Amazon and have to wait 2 weeks before they ship it out because no body and their mom had one in stock around here, and bought Little Big Planet and Just Cause 2 for my first games.

Little Pig Playnet, Meathole Smear Solid 4. Thoughs R mussed halves!

Thanks sheep. I've been pondering if gamefly might be worth getting into until I manage to play the 3000 games that I need to, anyone have any experience with that?

A. Bump

B. My friend uses gamefly malinax. He seems to like it since he can just buy the game if he really wants it or just buy it in stores, otherwise it's a great way to try before you buy.

C. I to recently bought a PS3 and LBP and Demon souls. I know everyone says LBP is a good game, but I am yet to play either and I will get back with a Demon Souls yay or neh for this thread. Also I now am also in the boat of finding games.

Games I am going to get ASAP

Modnation Racers
Katamari Forver
MAG (Mabye looks like fun.)
3D Dot Heroes (cause who doesn't love a om-age to the old days?)

Is there anything else I should get. Most of the ones said already are mabye things. I got the PS3 to mainly get away from the 360 and relax sort of so I would perfer games more like most of the ASAP games.

A. Bump

B. My friend uses gamefly malinax. He seems to like it since he can just buy the game if he really wants it or just buy it in stores, otherwise it's a great way to try before you buy.

C. I to recently bought a PS3 and LBP and Demon souls. I know everyone says LBP is a good game, but I am yet to play either and I will get back with a Demon Souls yay or neh for this thread. Also I now am also in the boat of finding games.

Games I am going to get ASAP

Modnation Racers
Katamari Forver
MAG (Mabye looks like fun.)
3D Dot Heroes (cause who doesn't love a om-age to the old days?)

Is there anything else I should get. Most of the ones said already are mabye things. I got the PS3 to mainly get away from the 360 and relax sort of so I would perfer games more like most of the ASAP games.

i would add warhawk an early ps3 shooter that i still play now and then, and resistance were good

Back