PvP in Survival

I think we should have a PvP arena like I'm told there was in the old map. It's getting a little boring just building and grinding on mobs. Most of us have TONS of weapons but really no use for them I think a pvp building somewhere up north would be great. :)

(Not sure really how to make a poll so just say what you think about it and maybe woot will talk to us about it).

As cool as that would be. Woot has said many times that when we did have PvP, there were much to many people spamming the ban/abuse forms because they were killed by so and so...

As cool as that would be. Woot has said many times that when we did have PvP, there were much to many people spamming the ban/abuse forms because they were killed by so and so...
An arena would be MUCH different than open world PvP. Not NEARLY as many abuse reports. In an arena, people know that it's either kill or be killed, and that's how it is, no complaining.

An arena would be MUCH different than open world PvP. Not NEARLY as many abuse reports. In an arena, people know that it's either kill or be killed, and that's how it is, no complaining.
True, true.

We should totally make a giant arena, anyway.

Very true. I remember back in 1.7.3 when there were outlaws... Those spawn campers would kill anyone! I got so pissed off after being killed twice in a row after coming back from a long break at survival.

I'm either in favor of an arena, or a pvp world (anything goes here).

Woot has said many times that when we did have PvP, there were much to many people spamming the ban/abuse forms because they were killed by so and so...
Ya i want like a pvp building not pvp on all of the sever. people are never happy about things maybe make a rule about posting on bans/abuse about people or something like that idk. people SHOULD know that if you go in a PvP building you will be killed by other people.

Maybe a like 50x50 building with like windows all around to you could watch. Make 4 doors far apart so you cant camp the door
I think either a sign at spawn that would teleport you, or a pvp world with a protected spawn would be better, much harder to spawn-camp at.

I think either a sign at spawn that would teleport you, or a pvp world with a protected spawn would be better, much harder to spawn-camp at.
the bad thing about this is. You die you go to spawn and click sign and just keep going back until u kill the others. It would be really unfair that why i say far up north so you have to walk up there which gives time for others to heal/get ready for the next battle.

Has Anyone talk to Wooty about this Plan? I do agree, Building can be boring and same comes to killing mobs. but somewhere we can suit up and go battle Royal or a Brawl Match would be epic :D

Has Anyone talk to Wooty about this Plan? I do agree, Building can be boring and same comes to killing mobs. but somewhere we can suit up and go battle Royal or a Brawl Match would be epic :D
Maybe we can have competitions? Towns vs Towns in the arena?

No I haven't talked to Woot about this he really isn't in game much. kinda hope in he see the forums about it. If i see him in game I can ask.

Back