PvP in Survival

that would be cool, world Arena XD but, it would fall in the same problem again, there would people killing others, bans, abuse on forms, more bans, hax's ,etc

I say we scrap the Creative server that is never up (or used), and replace it with a Chaos server.

Griefing and thievery are still banned if it is done by someone with only the intent to do such, but cities go to war, the whole whole world is full PvP (but spawn is protected), cities are allowed to attack and destroy other cities (provided they have a good reason, a large empire running around destroying small towns because they were bored is not a good reason), and there are special plugins to meet the server's needs.

The Survival server is called SURVIVAL for a reason. Your mission is to survive, not beat each other up.

Apparently no one gets the point of an arena, and they think we are talking about PvP across the entire world. no. The idea was for a PvP ARENA people. An arena specially made just for PvP, and you won't be able to fight anywhere else. cmon guys, read the thread.

Apparently no one gets the point of an arena, and they think we are talking about PvP across the entire world. no. The idea was for a PvP ARENA people. An arena specially made just for PvP, and you won't be able to fight anywhere else. cmon guys, read the thread.

I'm aware, and I support an arena.

I was just making a suggestion.

PVP arena ftw.

If you don't want to pvp, don't go in there.

Also if this one doesn't have an asymmetrical playing field with a lava pit that would be lovely.

Rebuild it.
javaw2010112502082106.png

Here's the layout:
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2267/mklayout.png

I actually like the idea of a mob arena: make a big mob tower, and have them drop down (through water, so they don't die) into an arena.

I say we scrap the Creative server that is never up (or used), and replace it with a Chaos server.

Griefing and thievery are still banned if it is done by someone with only the intent to do such, but cities go to war, the whole whole world is full PvP (but spawn is protected), cities are allowed to attack and destroy other cities (provided they have a good reason, a large empire running around destroying small towns because they were bored is not a good reason), and there are special plugins to meet the server's needs.

The Survival server is called SURVIVAL for a reason. Your mission is to survive, not beat each other up.
I love this idea!

Survival doesn't seem like survival without some form of PvP.

Just my opinion
-No-PVP in cities.
-No PVP on the default map
-Make another map (like Skylands) that can be accessed via a portal that's a free for all wild west. You go there knowing it's the wild west... by choice. Just have a large enough protected area around the portal... that way people don't camp the portal. (Similar to the Skylands map we have now). If possible for kicks make Iron, Diamond a little more common on that map. GOLD RUSH

Seems like that arena holds something special in your hearts, If you do happen to start building it, I'd love to help. I'm bored and have nothing to do ._.

Last time we had PvP there where serious people at it and everyone else had it off. Ban forum was off the hook with unfair fights.

Survival doesn't seem like survival without some form of PvP.

Just my opinion
-No-PVP in cities.
-No PVP on the default map
-Make another map (like Skylands) that can be accessed via a portal that's a free for all wild west. You go there knowing it's the wild west... by choice. Just have a large enough protected area around the portal... that way people don't camp the portal. (Similar to the Skylands map we have now). If possible for kicks make Iron, Diamond a little more common on that map. GOLD RUSH
Lol. "Everyone lets go to the Wild West to get diamonds!" [comes back with diamonds] [is killed] [ban appeals forum] "PPL KILLING IN WILD WEST WEN I GET DIAMOND FOR MY OUTLANDS TOWN WHYYYY :'(

Back