• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Rail Transfer

All I want is to be able to use locked doors that lead to the rail way... I will be in game and in t9k chat for a while

I wish I can get on the server!
Yes. We know. You have made sure that we know. We will also know that you want to be on the server before each of the next dozen times you mention it in completely irrelevant topics. There's no reason for you to continue doing this.

All I want is to be able to use locked doors that lead to the rail way... I will be in game and in t9k chat for a while

I shall try again. I want to have access to any and all railroads who ever has the access to be able to get into them. Thank you -Andy

I shall try again. I want to have access to any and all railroads who ever has the access to be able to get into them. Thank you -Andy

1. what is the name of your town?
Humboldt
2. how many residents do you have in your town?
3. why do you want to join the rail transfer system?
We mine cobble stone and diamonds and we would like a quick ride to be able to sell them at the main middle spawn area.

They say... 3rd times a charm

Back