Read my S**t

We have now:
A Hobo applys for housekeeper, the housekeeper boss guy recognises the bum and doesn't give the housekeeper job to a filthy bum. Then the bum gets some booze and starts to reminisce his childhood and how bad he was at school. He then starts to regret how he didn't bother to complete primary school and starts to daydream of a better tomorrow.
-Fashback-
<insert text here>

Extra's
Flashback storyline
a new kid comes to class. His name is Billy. You can play Billy if you want. Billy wants to play with other kids but no one wants to play with him. He has a crush on this girl, let's name her Kimberly but she doesn't care about him. Teacher doesn't give a damn about him either. So one day......

scenes:
walking in the rain, looking out of a bus window, crying over old pictures.

He goes into a dream, and then into another dream, and in that dream he goes into the Grid and then has a ton of light cycle matches before making it out, and then in the dream he goes parachuting because it was one of his lifetime dreams, but the motion kicks him out into his first dream, and he feels sad so he goes parachuting again, but can't complete it due to the previous reasons. Then in real life he goes insane because he can't remember how many dreams he went into and thinks he will never be able to parachute. Then he starts to drink, becomes a kitten hoarder and he loses his house due to his hoardation of teh kittens.

You want us to go Parachuting?
Luckily we have a Little airport nearby
but it's like raining for a week so that will have to wait ;D

In real life it is raining. That adds to the homeless guy's depression. However, in the dreams its all clear skies.

Great! thanks that is a great Idea!
Now I will be able to make a video
Your words are so inspiring
Talk more, please!

Well,
Bye topic!

There is a kid in my neighborhood that once ate poop in a hotdog bun for $10 and a cigarette.

Seems to be a lot of poop eaters these days, there's a kid in my neighborhood who noticed a fruit candy in a dog poop, took the candy out, blew the extra crap out of it and ate the candy.

Strawberries

A little boy runs across this man who has a truck load of cow manure and the boy asks him what he is going to do with all of that cow poop.
The man tells the little boy, "I'm taking it home to put on my strawberries."
The little boy looks up at the man and says, "I don't know where you come from, but where I come from we put cream and sugar on our strawberries."

I brainstormed a lot and this is what I have right now:
In the beginning the lyrics say: every day is the same, same people, no expression, not happy.

Main character thinks back at the time he was in middle school,

Flashback: main character sees himself as child.

Reverse: a way to go back in time, Main character walks backwards, rest walks normal (like backwards in time)

travel: Looking outside, and seeing time go by

Turning camera: turning around the main character, faster/slower fastforward/back in time

Dolly shot from left to right. (with people sitting on benches)

(at end)
Emptiness, (school, classroom)
End: main character walks trough the same school where first only children were sitting, but now everything is empty,
and all he has left are his memories.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
these are just random ideas by watching other video's
I just felt like keeping you people up to date,
And If you have some ideas yourself, they are more then welcome :D

Back