Reddit Moments Thread

no wonder they lost to /v/ in Tribes, the scrubs couldn't get any decent discussion because everyone just upvoted someone's pun and everyone got distracted.
What a lovely and bullshit informed opinion you have there. Next you are going to tell me 4chan won by talking only saying the words "op is faggot " and "niggers".

Pretty bullshit opinion hawk, seriously. If I was to judge a entire website based on that website competing against another in a game I would probably give up on half the websites I go to now. I don't bash 4chan and neither does anyone on reddit. Also, try viewing reddit with Reddit Enhancement Suite. Threads conversations and seperates them better and you get used to it after a while.

Also I like reddit cause all the people their are not 13 year old dumbass Facebook anon kids that spam threads with "faggot" and "niggers". Yes 4chan has its brilliance moments but it kills my brain cells at all the fail sometimes. I am apart of about 5 community's on reddit and 2 of them mlp.

Don't make ignorant statements like that and not expect a response. Reddit has it's ups and downs and so does 4chan.

What a lovely and bullshit informed opinion you have there. Next you are going to tell me 4chan won by talking only saying the words "op is faggot " and "niggers".
Implying all of 4chan is just like /b/
Also I like reddit cause all the people their are not 13 year old dumbass Facebook anon kids that spam threads with "faggot" and "niggers".
Implying reddit isn't filled with 13 year old dumbass Facebook anon kids
Implying the whole mainstream internet isn't filled with 13 year old dumbass Facebook anon kids
5314.jpg

Implying all of 4chan is just like /b/
Eh, from my experience on 4chan, thats all I got.
Implying reddit isn't filled with 13 year old dumbass Facebook anon kids
View attachment 110513
Too be honest nobody on the facebook anon dumbass trend goes on reddit that often. They skipped reddit and just went straight to 4chan or 9gag to be the dumbasses that they are.

Implying the whole mainstream internet isn't filled with 13 year old dumbass Facebook anon kids
View attachment 110513
touché

This isn't true at all. This is the largest Reddit poll of age demographics I could find. The vast majority of Redditors are adults.
I mean honestly if you go to reddit it is very hard to find stupidity that is equal to what you find on 9gag and on facebook. Also a lot of the time I have seen some amazing stuff come out of reddit. Like my most recent blog post about the coping with loss. Infact I saw a thread about 30 minutes ago about a person who couldn't keep their cat cause he was moving and was asking if anyone would like to adopt it and about 20 people in the thread that lived within 40 minutes from the dude asked to adopt it. Not to mention the countless AMAs that have occurred on there that have opened up a wider view on actors, people from events, hell I saw a AMA of a person who knew the 2 people in the columbine shooting and how if he didn't go for a smoke break he probably would have died in it.

I "rarely" see any of the dumbass 13 year old facebook kids anywhere on reddit if not at all.
Worst thing about reddit is the occasional repost and r/spacedicks and r/gore.
Other then that I question why anyone would hate reddit unless you have a low sense of humor and hate conversations.

RSMV, you do harsh on 4chan quite a lot.

But, to be honest, I despise / love 4chan because it's a hole. Half the stuff that comes out of there is just abominable. But it has the most majestic moments. Ever heard of Mr. Bone's Wild Ride? That's some hilarious shit right there. And strangely enough, minimal profanity. (At least from the guy who made it. That link's a bad example, incedentally.)

Reddit's a similar situation, IMO. In some cases, it's a great place to find interesting / entertaining content, but 99% of the time, it's a useless, sad site filled with unoriginal content.

4chan has moments of sheer brilliance, but also those of absolute horror.

Reddit has made some legitimately good stuff, but most of the time, it's just an endless circlejerk of people ripping off other people's work to gain 'karma'. It also manages to infect everything that goes through it - but so does 4chan.

RSMV, you do harsh on 4chan quite a lot.

But, to be honest, I despise / love 4chan because it's a hole. Half the stuff that comes out of there is just abominable. But it has the most majestic moments. Ever heard of Mr. Bone's Wild Ride? That's some hilarious shit right there. And strangely enough, minimal profanity. (At least from the guy who made it. That link's a bad example, incedentally.)

Reddit's a similar situation, IMO. In some cases, it's a great place to find interesting / entertaining content, but 99% of the time, it's a useless, sad site filled with unoriginal content.

4chan has moments of sheer brilliance, but also those of absolute horror.

Reddit has made some legitimately good stuff, but most of the time, it's just an endless circlejerk of people ripping off other people's work to gain 'karma'. It also manages to infect everything that goes through it - but so does 4chan.
Like I said,
Reddit has it's ups and downs and so does 4chan.

Back