Religion Problems

I saw real life tits for the first time in a church basement, sadly this is not a lie...

On topic: Good for ya jiga, religion is your choice and no-one elses. Sorry to hear that your parents weren't accepting of this fact, but don't let that get ya down; I mean they may be upset now but it's a new experience for them to cope with and accept your wishes to not follow in their ideals as you think differently than them. I hope they don't pull some of the stupid crap though where it's like "Sorry dear you didn't get any Christmas presents this year because your not a Christian" or "You can't eat Easter dinner because you don't believe in this stuff." I don't know just something stupid like that to 'try' and convince you that ya have to be Christian/religious to celebrate things... Anyways if ya ever need help drop me a PM, I didn't really have the religion episode to deal with, but I did deal with the 'defying everything parents expected of me' stuff that has made me a hell of a lot better off than my bro who is older that still lives with my mom.

Oh I did do the religion thing tho, a few years went to a Nazarene church, but fell out of it due to personal conflicting beliefs.

ALSO THIS:

Back