Riddle me this...

The Egglican church will conquer the infidel Chickenist's lands for their own to create large egg-for-breakfast farms, consisting of chickens, their eggs harvested every morning FOR BREAKFAST and slaughtered every every evening FOR DINNER.

The meal cycle WILL be monitored AND controlled by the Egglican church.

Edit: I think this will continue until a new riddle is given
Yes, yes it will.

Your Egglican church eggs will be captured, incubated against their will and forced to deform into delicious chicken.
ALL Eggs shall fear The Incubator.
Naughty eggs will be punished by being put under The Chicken Ass.

Yes, yes it will.

Your Egglican church eggs will be captured, incubated against their will and forced to deform into delicious chicken.
shall fear The Incubator.
Incubator
puella_magi_madoka_magica-03-kyubey.jpg

Yes, yes it will.

The Chickenist chicken's actions shall not go unpunished. The Omelette Inquisition begins, as your chickens are tortured for the chickenist secrets, the incubator destroyed, and the Chicken Ass cooked at the stake and served. FOR DINNER!!

The Chickenist chicken's actions shall not go unpunished. The Omelette Inquisition begins, as your chickens are tortured for the chickenist secrets, the incubator destroyed, and the Chicken Ass cooked at the stake and served. FOR DINNER!!
Thy Eggs shall know fear at the hands of The Beater; The Right Wing Of the Chickenator. The Beater who wields the whisk that shall beat the eggs into submission until they know not what is yolk and what is white. They will be left to boil in the hot oil of Purgatory, to be eaten. FOR LUNCH!! or Dinner.

The Chickenists are supreme.

8/12/2012
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

There is a solid answer. Think outside the box.
The egg came first, since fish, amphibians, and reptiles such as dinosaurs have been laying eggs long before birds such as chickens evolved from the reptiles.

Thy Eggs shall know fear at the hands of The Beater; The Right Wing Of the Chickenator. The Beater who wields the whisk that shall beat the eggs into submission until they know not what is yolk and what is white. They will be left to boil in the hot oil of Purgatory, to be eaten. FOR LUNCH!! or Dinner.

The Chickenists are supreme.

So sayeth the Master Beater.

Eggscellent. Time has come. Glad that eggschange is over. It was so horrhendous.

8/13/2012

Two torsos at hand,
Though coupled in one,
The stiller they stand,
The quicker they run.

Sounds like an hourglass to me.

Two glass cups (bodies) coupled in one (the hourglass). The sand runs quicker if it's left alone and not inverted or tipped.

Won't it run faster if you create a whirl like at a waterbottle when you are turning it around its own axis? Or does it only work with fluids?

Won't it run faster if you create a whirl like at a waterbottle? Or does it only work with fluids?
Technically, yes. but you would have to keep a constant rotating force on it, since the coefficient of friction of sand is too high to allow centripetal force to take over.

So in other words, it doesn't apply to this riddle.

Technically, yes. but you would have to keep a constant rotating force on it, since the coefficient of friction of sand is too high to allow centripetal force to take over.

So in other words, it doesn't apply to this riddle.
But it says: The stiller they stand, the quicker they run.
So if we keep up the force, it stays in negotiation with the riddle.
Or is it that the thing has to bring up the force to do so itself, then it would be clear.

Or is questioning the sense of a riddle already a pointless thing in itself? :D

8/14/2012
If you break me,
I do not stop working.
If you touch me,
I may be snared.
If you lose me,
Nothing will matter.
What am I?

Back