Runescape addiction/ rants.

my god its changed......!!
whats that hole your next to? nevr seen it before.
:confused:
How long has it been since you've played? That hole has been there since 2007-2008ish.
That is near Edgeville, and leads down into the Stronghold of Security.

I see a dead thread... *cries* I WISH i was as addicted you guys. Im only lvl. 35 when I stopped playing... but im getting back into it EPIC THREAD REVIVAL!!!!!

Runescape has one of the highest, if not the highest skill/level learning curves in any MMO game.

I see your WoW addiction and raise you the Runescape addiction: far more difficult and takes much more time. But that's just from my 3 years of RS experience.

I WISH i was as addicted you guys.
No, you don't, lol.

I see a dead thread... *cries* I WISH i was as addicted you guys. Im only lvl. 35 when I stopped playing... but im getting back into it EPIC THREAD REVIVAL!!!!!
Listen to Creeper. You don't want to be as addicted (or addicted at all). Jagex nowadays doesn't care about the player, only how much money they are making. I played Runescape for 5 years, and I don't plan on going back anytime soon.

I had some fun times in the game, but after a bit, it gets to be pretty boring. Repeat this task 200,000 times and get an ingame cape! Woooo!

Runescape is fine and then at some point you hit the wall where you say "This is pretty boring" and the people who don't quit Runescape at that point become really addicted while most people quit.

That's the way I see it

Still love it, but its just all the new updates really impacted me. I just like the 2008-2010 Runecape better though

My life in Runescape.
2006: Best year of my life.
2007: Best time I ever had questing/doing random things
2008: Best time I ever had skilling
2009: Best year I ever had with friends
2010: Skill.Skill.Skill.Skill.Skill and got my first 99 and got 99 wc.
2011: Got 99 cooking and magic this year as well.
2012: Log in for 5 seconds... burn 10 logs. Log out.

I am guessing you can see where the game lost its lust for me.

My life in Runescape.
2006: Best year of my life.
2007: Best time I ever had questing/doing random things
2008: Best time I ever had skilling
2009: Best year I ever had with friends
2010: Skill.Skill.Skill.Skill.Skill and got my first 99 and got 99 wc.
2011: Got 99 cooking and magic this year as well.
2012: Log in for 5 seconds... burn 10 logs. Log out.

I am guessing you can see where the game lost its lust for me.

Clearly 2006.

Clearly 2006.
55-oh-you.jpg

I use to be addicted to Runescape too. It was my first online multiplayer game to play and I got hooked. I still get on it off and on just to kinda relax and I usually will fish or make people armor for free. I hardly level up my combat level.

Oh and me and mahkookeh and one other person started a T9K Runescape Clan the other day on Runescape. So if you are interested, than ask mahkookeh.

Back