Runescape

I haven't played Runescape in MONTHS. So much has changed, but I'm seriously thinking about getting into it, and playing with this new update. I've had this account for awhile, I think another year for a 10 year cape. Here's the account!
CHfJO.png
Holy fuck, nice.

Unfortunately, I did a massive giveaway, and sold all my rares. So I'd be starting off with probably less than 5m. But oh well, I can just kingdom and do other crap. But, getting used to the new combat system might be odd.

Eh, kinda disappointed the new magic armor degrades but considering how good it is I'm not surprised. Might use it as just a money maker if there is great profit to be made from it.

I've quit and came back to this game so many times I stopped bothering doing drop partys and everything because I KNEW i'd be back at some point. :p

Also, rant at me all ya want but I thought it was a good deal. I got that gold premium thing (which honestly is a good deal) and got myself that new pet, along with a wolf outfit and that jumping teleport from the runecoins that come with it.
1DPdo

Also I really wanted access to the betas in 2013/extra spins

Back