Runescape

AFTER 6 YEARS OF RS I FINALLY GOT A DECENT CLUE!
1DRPx

Woah! Nice!

How much is that worth atm?! :eek:

Only 2m. Still twice as good as what I got from my elite clue.
I stopped picking up clues after doing ~150 hard clues and getting like 5m profit.

Then when elite clues, came out, I thought you couldn't possibly get something that bad as a reward. Well, arrow shafts, a rune plateskirt, bisquits, and a few adamant arrows told me otherwise.

c80f6de0920826af5e16dccb463073e0.png

So I just got my first fire cape in the EoC. Took too long for something so shitty. Marginally better melee crit bonus than a skillcape, 2 prayer bonus, no bonuses for ranged or magic (which is the attack style you use in the caves).

What the fawck Jagex.

View attachment 136083
So I just got my first fire cape in the EoC. Took too long for something so shitty. Marginally better melee crit bonus than a skillcape, 2 prayer bonus, no bonuses for ranged or magic (which is the attack style you use in the caves).

What the fawck Jagex.
uhm now youre expected to get that at like level 70 lol. no wonder the stats are so low.

This is the first time I've heard of its existence.
2006scaape was a private server project being made that would make the game "exactly" like it was in 2006. It gained a LOT of popularity.

I am surprised it lasted as long as it did due to how popular it got.

View attachment 136083

What the fawck Jagex.
Congrats. Seem like you didn't use much resources.

Back