RWBY - Red White Blue Yellow

I'm not one to double post (I hate breaking forum etiquette) but man this series keeps on getting better and better, I know I keep on saying it but really I just love everything about this series. it has become my new rvb. Anyways latest episodes are up so check them out mang :p

I would have to say john is becoming a favorite of mine, he really has the struggling person who is trying to be his best which I can understand (I'm in a similar situation myself except at work)

Hey guys the latest episode has been posted, I have to say I'm not sure whether I like or dislike Weiss, but hey her character is helping drive the story along so I suppose it is what it is. with that being said I can't help but feel that this plot they have chosen isn't exactly the most surprising plot out there. Idk I love the show but at the same time there are things that make me go meh soo.

Hey guys the latest episode has been posted, I have to say I'm not sure whether I like or dislike Weiss, but hey her character is helping drive the story along so I suppose it is what it is. with that being said I can't help but feel that this plot they have chosen isn't exactly the most surprising plot out there. Idk I love the show but at the same time there are things that make me go meh soo.
Saw the plot 'twist' coming episodes ago. The plot does seem fairly cliche and obvious in places. Hopefully the second half of season one will have longer episodes with more room for plot development.

"It's a combat skirt!" *fwoosh* "Yeaaahhh~"

And yes, that "plot twist" is something I knew since the show started :p It wasn't exactly made too subtle.

"It's a combat skirt!" *fwoosh* "Yeaaahhh~"

And yes, that "plot twist" is something I knew since the show started :p It wasn't exactly made too subtle.

Besides the horrible voice acting, that's my main gripe with this show. It's horribly obvious and predictable. Yet I'm still strangely addicted to it.

Just in case the song wasn't fast enough for you.

>Opens up Osu
>Puts on Sunglasess
Challenge_accepted.png

Back