RWBY - Red White Blue Yellow

tumblr_nyxhz1A4KV1tbb76go5_400.gif

>MFW they pulled Nyan Cat into Remnant x3 x3 x3 "never miss a beat, NEVER MISS A BEAT"

tumblr_nyxhz1A4KV1tbb76go1_400.gif
But she doesn't have kitty ears!

Holy fucking shit, this latest episode was dangerous for my heart. RWBY Volume 3 = Madoka Magika episode 3 confirmed.

so what your saying is I should get back into the show?

Yes. If you gave up because the first volume was kinda meh, etc, you should consider trudging through it to get to vol 2 & 3. The shows undergone a major tone shift this volume, and shit has gotten real.

Yes. If you gave up because the first volume was kinda meh, etc, you should consider trudging through it to get to vol 2 & 3. The shows undergone a major tone shift this volume, and shit has gotten real.
i kinda stopped around 2 ish and like rvb it just dropped off my radar, i'll have to give it another go

i kinda stopped around 2 ish and like rvb it just dropped off my radar, i'll have to give it another go

Honestly, I'd hold off until next Saturday and then marathon the whole thing in one go if I was you. It's really a different experience watching it from week-to-week than all in one go.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd hole off until next Saturday and then marathon the whole thing in one go if I was you. It's really a different experience watching it from week-to-week than all in one go.
Yes, especially when next week is the Season Finale... How even did we get this far so quick?!

And sooo many feels...

Yeah, this series got dark fast. Like I thought it was kinda going to be dark undertones but cheery feels for most of the show. I was mistaken.

Yeah, this series got dark fast. Like I thought it was kinda going to be dark undertones but cheery feels for most of the show. I was mistaken.
oh good I enjoy darker shows. eh When I get a hold of my new schedule I'll ink out some time to binge the current series

I'd like to point out that I saw all the shit that went down this episode from a mile away, some of it from the very first episode (You guys don't really care but me and reddit have been at odds on some things, and I was right). And fuck those guys (Miles and Kerry), just fuck 'em.

I'd like to point out that I saw all the shit that went down this episode from a mile away, some of it from the very first episode.
Yea... Part of me knew that the origin mythos of certain characters made them destined to die.

But goddamnit did I rage so much at
mumblemumblePyrrha'sDepartureFromTheLivingmumblegrumble
, makes me worried about
randomwordsbecausetestingscript
and
derperJaune'sderpingOriginConcept, inb4 Cinder burns him at the stake because she would

RAAAAAAAGE. SOO MUCH RAGE uuugh... Gonna go cry in bed and pretend i have a Zwei to cuddle with ;(

so I did it, I binge watched Rwby and RVb and once again rooster teeth has a way with cliff hangers.

damn the wait is going to be brutal

so I did it, I binge watched Rwby and RVb and once again rooster teeth has a way with cliff hangers.

damn the wait is going to be brutal

If you, say, need a hand making it through the break until Season 2 starts, don't headitate to ask.

Back