Screw you Fox News (Not the player)

Number one: What kind of college kid thinks "What would Mr.Roger recommend me to do?" or "What would Mr.Rogers do?" or "When I was eight Mr.Rogers told me I didn't need improvement"

Number two: Who are these news casters to tell the kids of today that they are worried about us? The generation before us had parents saying they were worried about the upcoming generation. It's discouraging to tell our generation that were disgraceful rather than actually helping us to improve.

Number three: Do you really think that a show that was aired almost 15 years ago ruined our generation because he said we are "special"?

Number one: What kind of college kid thinks "What would Mr.Roger recommend me to do?" or "What would Mr.Rogers do?" or "When I was eight Mr.Rogers told me I didn't need improvement"

Number two: Who are these news casters to tell the kids of today that they are worried about us? The generation before us had parents saying they were worried about the upcoming generation. It's discouraging to tell our generation that were disgraceful rather than actually helping us to improve.

Number three: Do you really think that a show that was aired almost 15 years ago ruined our generation because he said we are "special"?
About number one.....You see i'm 15 and I do sometimes think like that.When ever I would see a handicapped child having trouble I would really think what would Mr. Rogers do.If anything he gave me a huge life lesson.

"...we're a hardworking generation..."

That's why unemployment was at an all-time high?

Mr. Rogers? Evil?

That short video did more to ruin my childhood than they claim Mr. Rogers doing.

He taught equality, generosity, and to be friendly to everyone. How is that message wrong? How the fuck do you dissect such a timeless classic public television show? There is not enough news going on in the world?

Like... my mind is actually blown. I fucking loved Mr. Rogers. His message that we are special just they way we are didn't entitle me to expect the things in life to be handed to me. How do you even translate such a message into that irrelevant garbage?

We are all special for who we are, because we all have traits, abilities, and unique features that makes us a better people as a whole.

I hope to god, that aliens don't watch Fox News. Some alien race is going to get the signals 50 years from now and fuck us in the ass for such terrible news reporting. I don't watch the news, pretty much at all, unless it's on the internet. After this however, no news on TV for me. :O

Why does fox news exist, who even likes it?
Let me find out!
.....I want to kill my self
bandicam 2012-06-25 03-28-17-109.jpg

Here is Jeff.The day before his surgery he was asked what the one thing he always wanted to do was.His parents thought that he would say something like "I want to go to the park"But instead he said that he wanted to meet Mr. Rogers.I love this because Jeff really never had any lines.But Fox News likes to say "DAT GUYS EVIL"

JerzeyLegend said:
I don't watch the news, pretty much at all, unless it's on the internet. After this however, no news on TV for me. :O
Check r/worldnews on reddit every now and then. Any story that pops up is usually there within an hour and most of time from a reliable source. If its not reliable the comments usually find one that is.

Back