Screw you Fox News (Not the player)

Yes, yes it was.
images.jpg

I hope Anon, /b/, 4chan, and all the other internet misfits would join hands and shut down Fox News so damn hard that it would look like their previous attacks on Scientology seem likes child's play.

That would increase my faith in humanity.

I hope Anon, /b/, 4chan, and all the other internet misfits would join hands and shut down Fox News so damn hard that it would look like their previous attacks on Scientology seem likes child's play.

That would increase my faith in humanity.
I lost all my hope in humanity so for me it may just be revived

I can't stand them bitching about "Happy Holidays" or "holiday trees" with their "war on christmas" bs. Not because it's total bs - 99% of Fox News is bs - but because actual Christians get killed and persecuted on the other side of the world all the time. They spend more time whining about a secular government that gives all religions the right to worship (and gives favoritism to Christianity) than they do for people killed for being Christians.

I can't stand them bitching about "Happy Holidays" or "holiday trees" with their "war on christmas" bs. Not because it's total bs - 99% of Fox News is bs - but because actual Christians get killed and persecuted on the other side of the world all the time. They spend more time whining about a secular government that gives all religions the right to worship (and gives favoritism to Christianity) than they do for people killed for being Christians.
99% bs?Why not 100.

Song was actually about how Jonathan Davis was sexually abused as a child.
Here's what jonathan davis said in a interview..

"Back in the day when I was a speed freak, um... even further back when I was a little kid watchin' Mr. Rogers, that shit was scary. He was a freaky old man... Land of Make-believe and Mr. Fuckin Mc Feely and shit... made me sick. So back when I was doing speed, like for 5 or 6 days I'd be trippin out and my brain would start to get freaky and get schizophrenic and stuff, and I'd tape it and watch it everyday over and over... I don't know, I was sick in the head. As a kid he told me to be polite and all it did was get me picked on. I fucking hate that man. Thanks for making me polite and trusting everyone, and easy to take advantage of. So I spent 3 months on that one song, just tweakin' on it, and it was totally just my Mr. Rogers obsession, about how evil I thought he was. Pretty much drug induced."

So this is a song about mr.rogers... not about davis being sexually abused, I think you are getting confused with a different song...

source: http://www.lyricinterpretations.com/Korn/Mr-Rogers

Here's what jonathan davis said in a interview..

"Back in the day when I was a speed freak, um... even further back when I was a little kid watchin' Mr. Rogers, that shit was scary. He was a freaky old man... Land of Make-believe and Mr. Fuckin Mc Feely and shit... made me sick. So back when I was doing speed, like for 5 or 6 days I'd be trippin out and my brain would start to get freaky and get schizophrenic and stuff, and I'd tape it and watch it everyday over and over... I don't know, I was sick in the head. As a kid he told me to be polite and all it did was get me picked on. I fucking hate that man. Thanks for making me polite and trusting everyone, and easy to take advantage of. So I spent 3 months on that one song, just tweakin' on it, and it was totally just my Mr. Rogers obsession, about how evil I thought he was. Pretty much drug induced."

So this is a song about mr.rogers... not about davis being sexually abused, I think you are getting confused with a different song...

source: http://www.lyricinterpretations.com/Korn/Mr-Rogers
Because an unknown source on that website said it was an interview with him saying it was about Mr. Rogers, Doesn't make it about Mr. Rogers. He says it in many songs about how he was sexually abused as a child.

Back