• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sebastian ~ The town across the sea.

Hiphoplives app pending approval once he finds the edit button and gets survival for Christmas :).

jrkblockdude approved :).

Excide ... I'm still thinking on you. :D
i heard you need suplies donated what kind exactly and how much ill donate in bulk to help sebastian :D just make me a list and ill get on it.

edit:how many plots do you even have open? seems like most of sebastian is empty plots according to the last 2-3 pages of posts

bored remember you said i can have the full plot if i bought it for the town? well could i buy the plot at these cords?:
gNRrF.png

bored remember you said i can have the full plot if i bought it for the town? well could i buy the plot at these cords?:
gNRrF.png
how does it look so far? also sorry that i extended into that plot by the road. i didn't notice it until i finished working on the building today xD

-username: venumwcg
-previous experience in minecraft?: lots and lots of survival some good creations on creative (no longer exist gone with old laptop)
-previous towns?: Outback, (pending admission from Glacial Avalanche)
-screenshot of recent build:

(none)

Added new people to the town! :) Added new assistants (will be revising in couple months to add more.) and still waiting for comcast to answer me about not sending the damn internet router with the cable box... >.>

Back