• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sebastian ~ The town across the sea.

pics of town:
FQ4r5.png

QZMil.jpg

ppLFj.png

r4Yp4.jpg

pIRH2.png

cSiJu.jpg

KNSL0.png

bored i have no idea how this plot system works. so can i have a plot that is in the jungle, i don't like living in snow.

So if a plot is unclaimed, we just message you about it? if that's so, are there any unclaimed ones?

So if a plot is unclaimed, we just message you about it? if that's so, are there any unclaimed ones?
80-B :D

Note: We may need more materials for the bank like wood/coal/etc. If people can help restock a bit in-between building their homes that would be awesome. I may start a new above ground project pretty soon that'll use up a bit of the stone we have, please keep voting and donating funds :).

bored -____________________- i asked for one in the jungle, you know like:
Ygc8j.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
can i have a different plot than 82-B?

bored -____________________- i asked for one in the jungle, you know like:
Ygc8j.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
can i have a different plot than 82-B?

Sorry no plots in "jungle" area currently (or not available due to other project(s) going on) if you would like wooded area atleast, there are open "free" plots in the north of town that need developed :).

Sorry no plots in "jungle" area currently (or not available due to other project(s) going on) if you would like wooded area atleast, there are open "free" plots in the north of town that need developed :).
xD i just don't want a area that makes me connect my house with another house. if you can get me an area where i don't have to do that it would be great

Bored, I have a building proposal. I've noticed that there are huge tall buildings being constructed around the map. And I thought Sebastion should have a huge building that represents us as a town. I know there is land behind my house and also Jishents house that is town land.I think it can work as long as we have enough building supplies.

-Username: Burstiix3 (no smily)
-previous experience in minecraft? About 1 year.
-previous towns? None
-do you get seasick? Nope

Back