Sentence Game

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching trees.

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching trees. And yet

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are
bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs

Once twice there potato was can swallow sit fart. But my grandma plucks apples out of donkeys mouth like they are
bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs defecate.

bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs defecate. Meth

bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs defecate. Meth sucks.

bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs defecate. Meth sucks. Cinnimon

bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs defecate. Meth sucks. Cinnimon inflames

bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs defecate. Meth sucks. Cinnimon inflames with

bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs defecate. Meth sucks. Cinnimon inflames with rain

bananas punching trees. And yet flabbergasted penquins fling frozen yogurt while sniopahs defecate. Meth sucks. Cinnimon inflames with rain gives

Back