• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Server Down??

Jurecek. You will not be promoted ingame. The only way is to post in the promotion forums with attachements of your work and wait for a mod to review it. Only then will you be promoted.

I know, but my work is currently on this server, so i can't finish it

RAntonello said:
I would like to reiterate my request for an ETA for when the classic server gets back online. Moreover, I would like to ask that if an ETA is not currently possible, a vague time period is also good ie. 1 hour, 6 hours, 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, or even just "days" just so I can get the idea of how often I should check back in. Thanks.

The ETA is whenever woot gets on and someone tells him.

Don't get me wrong I love BETA, it just seems a little bit dis-jointed at the moment. Infinite TNT will crash the server.

nuclear-bomb.jpg

Lol... TNT cuboiding FTW.
My friend and I had a TNT fight on our server once. That crashed it too....

Beta may be boring but when you have infinite tnt...
my friend made one, he programmed it to shoot about 100 blocks distance

btw, i got a higher rate for minecraft addiction, 90%
tnt cannon :D this is max loaded
... we kinda made a giant hole across half the server, then filled it with tnt. we survived, but server crashed
Lol... TNT cuboiding FTW.
My friend and I had a TNT fight on our server once. That crashed it too....
@mdukey: it has everything to do with it...

@flashflame8: i once cuboided my server with tnt, it was down for 2 weeks :p
that only will happen if you place like 5000 tnt in one place in beta single, then blow it... Ive done it
Don't get me wrong I love BETA, it just seems a little bit dis-jointed at the moment. Infinite TNT will crash the server.

we kinda got a bit off topic here....

We just have to wait for Wooty, I haven't spoken to him in a while so I'm not sure what happened or when it will be fixed.

We just have to wait for Wooty, I haven't spoken to him in a while so I'm not sure what happened or when it will be fixed.
i've been going in and out of WoM to refresh the list of servers for the past 12 hours non-stop waiting for the server

Back