• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Server Down??

I can't seem to connect to the server. It says that it is probably down. Is there any truth to that?
EDIT:I am connecting the same way I did yesterday, and it was working fine, so I don't think the problem in on my end.

By the way, I have two questions:
1. How often does this happen?
2. When it does happen, what is the average amount of time it takes for the server to get back up?

First time the servers been down in a while
We've been running the classic server for 1500hrs straight :D
Kind of sad to see it down actually :(

Jurecek. You will not be promoted ingame. The only way is to post in the promotion forums with attachements of your work and wait for a mod to review it. Only then will you be promoted.

Ok so nothing new on the time that the server will be up again?
Come on ! Just put a fan at max speed in front of the server and freaking push the button! Omg i want to play so much! (+ my unfinished sprite wants me back!)

Ok so nothing new on the time that the server will be up again?
Come on ! Just put a fan at max speed in front of the server and freaking push the button! Omg i want to play so much! (+ my unfinished sprite wants me back!)

It's not that easy running a server, try holding your server for 1500 hours straight, lol.

I would like to reiterate my request for an ETA for when the classic server gets back online. Moreover, I would like to ask that if an ETA is not currently possible, a vague time period is also good ie. 1 hour, 6 hours, 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, or even just "days" just so I can get the idea of how often I should check back in. Thanks.

Back