• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Server Login Timing Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkin19

Is anyone else having difficulty getting into the survival server? I was in earlier and now I can't get in. The map seems to be working with people logged in and moving but its seems very lows numbers online? I just get the 'took too long to log in' message...

Just checked minecraft.net - looks like the main login/username auth servers are down - so no-one can log multiplayer on any (most) servers. Single player should work... :(

Yeaah spoke too soon... Q^Q
okayguy.jpg

Crap. I logged out so I could figure out where my boat item went; next thing I know, I get the Unverified error.

FML.

Apparently someone from "our" server thought it would be a good idea to go to another person's server, use WorldEdit to set a ridiculously large area of TNT and light it all ablaze. At the same time this happened, the servers went down.

As a warning to all, Team9000 does not condone griefing of any kind, on ours or any other server. These actions will promote you from a user of 'good standing' to 'banned' from our and other servers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back