Shingeki no Kyojin Thread

Attack on Hudda
gyPEyMR.jpg

That latest episode, Holy Shit that was epic.
I was like " NOOOO PETRAAA!!!" then was like "Mikasa x Levi sexy op muthafuckas" and was also leik liek fangirling everywhere and asking for moar after that last ep.

Female titan bullshit lvl OP Alpha as FUK META plz Nerf.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if she knew Talk no jutsu.

Also I regret watching this series before it ran its course.

>Google search and see unseeable spoilers.
>Oh well.

Unless the anime doesn't follow the manga. That's comforting to know.

Strictly speaking it doesn't actually follow the manga in terms of just 1 portion. They chose to animate the training portion of the series earlier on rather than have it as a flashback further into the anime as it was in the manga.

Strictly speaking it doesn't actually follow the manga in terms of just 1 portion. They chose to animate the training portion of the series earlier on rather than have it as a flashback further into the anime as it was in the manga.

Looks like I'll have to resist the urge to read the wikias and other stuffs.

Did you watch the latest episode?

Like... how fast is he even?
It cost over 400 thousand dollars to animate Levi... for 12 seconds.

Anyways, I did check the manga after watching the anime. The manga seems to be like the rough drawn script ; like an outline of the animation, and the anime adds sub-plots that fill in its running time of around 20 minutes. I still recommend NOT reading the manga ahead of the anime.

I gotta say, the animators are really good at their work keeping everything looking lush, atmospheric and clean. And working it like clockwork every week... well, save for the many moments when Eren ends up in court and everyone's like : "I dunno guys... he can transform into a titan and I'm not cool with it y'know." And this friends are like "Nah man, its all good. He saved all our asses that one time and that other time."

But I guess everyone living in the end times where centipedes titans threaten the fate of mankind are all jumpy and shit.

Back