• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Should We have 3 Teams when New " Beta Server " Comes out?

actually in my beta building app. i promised not to....
however: in soviet russia...... even there i dont know how to finish this sentence

Unfortunately, it's tough to make "teams." You can't change a player's skin (from the server side) without changing their name, and you can't change their name without changing their skin. Basically, if you want to keep your name, you're stuck what your skin - we can't change it from the server side.

No but you can place a requirement for players to use the skin or else /kick. Tho I don't agree that should be enforced.

Well Theres no force on changing your Names but im just saying. Each Clan will have certain 'Skins' To wear to represent the nation that they are in. just an opinon. Could be a cool suggestion to make a Wide and large territory which looks Mass cool Eg.
rlxtp1.jpg

I think this would be a pretty good idea. The teams would basically have to scout out and find precious resources and then protect them with structures. In order to get all of the materials you need to survive, you would have to trade, steal or fight for them. Could make for fun politics.

we could have different coloured names as a less intrusive method of making a difference between teams or different rank names. No one likes when skins are FORCED on them, there are RP servers for that stuff, while i hope this server will be more like a light rp/ survival/freebuild hybrid

Back