Skyim Discussion Thread

Ok so.. I'm level 15
I use magic in my left hand (mainly regen)
sword/axe in my right
defeated alduin once. preparing to defeat him again..
also, how can i kill a dragon in 2-3 hits? I ground dragons with my shout (forgot the name)
still takes me quite a few hits.. any ideas?

wiki said:
Skuldafn Temple is a large Nordic ruin on the eastern edge of the map containing Draugr and Dragons.

The outside of this ruin is guarded by four dragons (2 single encounters on the way to the lower temple entrance, and 2 lying in wait to ambush the player at the very top** where the Dragon Priest is), and a large number of extremely powerful Draugr. There are two towers, North and South, both occupied by 3-5 Draugr (2-3 scourges or deathlords, 1-2 normal or restless). Inside the temple are many more Draugr. At the very top of the temple is a door reaching outside, 6 Draugr wait just outside the door, a Dragon Priest and 2 Dragons await at the very top guarding the vortex to Sovngarde. Be careful not to fall off, as it is a long way down.

im here :(

LIKE A BOSS.
KExld.jpg

hmm.. you're destruction is awesome :)
I'm working on my restoration, forgot what level i'm at, but i always only use healing spell :)

Things are starting to get easier for me in combat, which is nice. I'm a khajit thief dual wielding axes. My archery is lvl 46 or so, one-handed is 50, light armor is ~50 and smithing is 55, my sneak is also lvl 50. I can take down most baddies with a sneak one shot with my bow, and when I get the chance I power strike someone while sneaking to get 6x damage bonus. That's a lot of fun. My overall level is 21, if I remember correctly.

sweet mondoggy.. yea sneak attacks are so fun, try getting sneak a bit higher and get the 15x damage perk for the dagger.. then dual wield a dagger and a dagger, dagger and axe, etc.. then combine that with another item that adds 15x damage, and get a total of 30x damage

OMG lol i like how i killed him :D
2012-01-07_00002.jpg

Playing with mah horse :eek:
2012-01-08_00001.jpg

All my skills :)
2012-01-10_00001.jpg

2012-01-10_00002.jpg

2012-01-10_00003.jpg

Edit: top 2 pics were from quite a few days ago ;)

Back