Skyim Discussion Thread

You spelled Skyrim wrong
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

there is now a channel for any Es game on mumble you may see me in there on skyrim. don't forget to get all Dragon priest Mask.

I actually got my first dragon priest mask the other day. Rhagost or something like that. It boosts my stamina an extra 30points. I'm also currently dual-wielding an Elvsih battle axe (flawless) and glass mace (exquisite). I decapitated a bandit once with the mace. It was kind of funny. By kind of funny, I mean really funny.

I actually got my first dragon priest mask the other day. Rhagost or something like that. It boosts my stamina an extra 30points. I'm also currently dual-wielding an Elvsih battle axe (flawless) and glass mace (exquisite). I decapitated a bandit once with the mace. It was kind of funny. By kind of funny, I mean really funny.
If we're thinking about the same mask which i think we are....did you get it in a cave and after you got out the two guys attacked you? and if we're talking about the same thats werid cuz mine boosts my stamina by 70....:confused:

If we're thinking about the same mask which i think we are....did you get it in a cave and after you got out the two guys attacked you? and if we're talking about the same thats werid cuz mine boosts my stamina by 70....:confused:
Some items stats will change depending on which level you get them. An example of this would be the Nightingale armor and a few special weapons. I don't think the masks level though.
Here's some more info on all the leveled items:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Leveled_Items

okay :p also how do you get the nightengale? because i know it's through the theives guild but how long does it take? like how many quests
I'm going through the Thieves' Guild questline right now. I just finished one where I followed Mercer through a crypt. At one point we got swarmed by 4 Dragur Death Lords and a couple of Dragur wights. I lost both my primary weapons due to their disarm shout and burned through I don't know how many potions to try and get through that. Just a heads-up, that junk is a pain in the ass.

I'm going through the Thieves' Guild questline right now. I just finished one where I followed Mercer through a crypt. At one point we got swarmed by 4 Dragur Death Lords and a couple of Dragur wights. I lost both my primary weapons due to their disarm shout and burned through I don't know how many potions to try and get through that. Just a heads-up, that junk is a pain in the ass.
as in you unequip, or they really disappear? :eek:

I am RIGHT at this part you just mentioned. I killed them and obtained "disarm". That idiot Mercer Frey keeps attacking them wheneverI try to sneak, and he calls himself a thief. He keeps goddamn blowing my cover, it's even worse than the enemies in fact because he aggroes them to me.

as in you unequip, or they really disappear? :eek:
I get disarmed. As in I'm swinging my axe and mace and then it gets knocked to the ground. I picked them back up after all was said and done, but it's very frigthening to be fighting and then realize you have no weapons and you're just scratching your enemies to death.

I am RIGHT at this part you just mentioned. I killed them and obtained "disarm". That idiot Mercer Frey keeps attacking them wheneverI try to sneak, and he calls himself a thief. He keeps goddamn blowing my cover, it's even worse than the enemies in fact because he aggroes them to me.
Yeah...well...I have a feeling we needn't worry about him anymore after that quest...

Back