• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

So I encountered an overwhelming amount of nostalgia today...

Squirley_Guy

It all started this morning. I FINALLY found my Pokemon Emerald version after like 3 years. After I was done with Emerald for a little while, I got on to Minecraft. I started having a discussion with bbgunshot on all our old builder buddies who we missed. Then I did something I haven't done in a LONG time. I went to Zone5. I found the unfinished builder base that a bunch of us old builders were making, but left the project unfinished. I would like to suggest something. Since the building goes all the way down to bedrock, if we could get a group of builders (new and old) to finish it, we could each have something like a floor to decorate how we would like. If you guys are up for it, I will post some guidelines on decorating your floor later. It would take a lot of work, as it only has about half of the floors built. If you don't know what this is, contact me in-game and I'll show it to you, or search Zone5 for it. It isn't that hard to find. Even if no one else wants to finish this project (which I doubt), I will keep working on it. So, anybody game?

It all started this morning. I FINALLY found my Pokemon Emerald version after like 3 years. After I was done with Emerald for a little while, I got on to Minecraft. I started having a discussion with bbgunshot on all our old builder buddies who we missed. Then I did something I haven't done in a LONG time. I went to Zone5. I found the unfinished builder base that a bunch of us old builders were making, but left the project unfinished. I would like to suggest something. Since the building goes all the way down to bedrock, if we could get a group of builders (new and old) to finish it, we could each have something like a floor to decorate how we would like. If you guys are up for it, I will post some guidelines on decorating your floor later. It would take a lot of work, as it only has about half of the floors built. If you don't know what this is, contact me in-game and I'll show it to you, or search Zone5 for it. It isn't that hard to find. Even if no one else wants to finish this project (which I doubt), I will keep working on it. So, anybody game?
I am up for this if you allow me, I am very interested as zone 5 is my favourite zone.

lol I just had to get off :p I finished the path from the spawn in Zone5 to the actual base, and I added another floor so far. There is a large floor right above the ground entrance level, so I marked it as the lobby.

Fuck Yes.
screenshot_20120312235027.png

No, they were made by builders working on it before it was left abandoned. lol my old skin is the 3rd row, 3rd over :p I need to update it

Back