• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

So I encountered an overwhelming amount of nostalgia today...

Since Squirley cannot continue this project for the time being (read his blog post above for reasons why) I have decided to take up this responsibility until he returns.

Since Squirley cannot continue this project for the time being (read his blog post above for reasons why) I have decided to take up this responsibility until he returns.
Great, whats the plan. I intend help out when my WOM stops acting up, but I don't actually know what we are doing...

One last thing before I go, I get the very top floor and you MUST make the floor of your floor like the design that has already been laid out on lower (or in some cases higher) floors. NO RANDOM FLOOR DESIGNS! (this wasn't aimed at you pyro, just saying it before too much crap happens.)

Great, whats the plan. I intend help out when my WOM stops acting up, but I don't actually know what we are doing...

Basically, the goal is to finish the Builder Base, because it was left incomplete. we have to build up the rooms based on designs laid out in previous rooms, and don't forget Squirley gets THE VERY TOP ROOM <3

Ok, one final thing. To anybody who is going to work on this, please post below if you can. You will be given first choice of floors, followed by other builder+ players who did not help. For those who say they will work on it, either Chris or myself will compile a list based on a post first choose first basis.

List so far:
1. Squirley_Guy (top floor)
2. ChrisRo_96
3. ???

Ok, one final thing. To anybody who is going to work on this, please post below if you can. You will be given first choice of floors, followed by other builder+ players who did not help. For those who say they will work on it, either Chris or myself will compile a list based on a post first choose first basis.

List so far:
2. ChrisRo_96
3. ???
Volunteer #1 reporting. I won't be very useful without WOM, however...

List so far:
2. ChrisRo_96
3. ???
count me in, imma take the roof, or if not, the second to last floor or first floor.

And Vorsprung is making his way outta retirement to come and help, if only just so he can put his face on a wall.

List so far: (will be edited.)
1. Squirley_Guy (TOP FLOOR) :3
2. ChrisRo_96
3. MiniCacti
4. Pyrofiredelta
5. Vorsprung
6. daredevil71789

Back