So what kinda animals/pets do y'all own :3

I used to own an Akita, He was the most good natured aktia you'd ever meet, they're notorious for biting your face off, Kuga was his name. sadly a couple of years ago he died. he died 12 years old, I grew up with him and that was heart breaking.
I'm sorry to hear that, dude.

But in a coincidental note - I have a Shiba Inu, the little version of an Akita Inu.
She's the best.

I have a feeling you made this thread because the next MLP episode is about pets? Too much of a coincidence lol.

Oh yeah, my pets:

6 cats, 3 are newborn (kittens too young to be photoed)

Aslan:
View attachment 75121
Marigold:
View attachment 75122 View attachment 75123
Kulin (means necklace in Filipino):
View attachment 75124 View attachment 75125

EDIT: Yes, the background is flooded, big floods going on in Thailand right now.
so cute ^_^
on a odd note, you have a ceiling cat and your house is flooded, and thats normal for you?
O_o

so cute ^_^
on a odd note, you have a ceiling cat and your house is flooded, and thats normal for you?
O_o

Well, I actually moved to Bangkok because of the flood, my parents went to check out what was going on at our house, and that was what they saw...

We left a ton of food and water for them, in fact, they seem to have gotten fatter (Probably eating birds and stuff). Being a flood refugee and all, we can't really bring pets to the new condo that I'm living in downtown.

I haz no pets...i wantz a pet...donations? :p

kitty7.jpg

lol, this was one of my older builds.

Ok, here is my Cat.

Pictures of my other two Three dogs may follow soon. (Image was to large.)
Tank went missing.

And yes, my cat has Lazor Eyes. And my dog was in my bed. Yeah, i know.
IMAG0020.JPG
IMAG0002.JPG

I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 3 guinea pigs, and 2 frogs. Someday Ill post some funny pics of them, I have a awesome one of my guinea pig riding a car xD

Yeah, as you see my camera is pretty messed up. So badly, i can only make pictures when the battery is charging, or else it wouldn't work.

i had a dog, cat and a guinea pig. they're all dead now

now my sis has 3 nameless guinea pigs, those cute lil bastards <3

I have a black cat with big bright yellow eyes. I'll post a photo later cause I don't feel like locating one right now.

I have two dogs, a black lab and a great dane/ black lab mix

Black lab: shadow
Mixed one: bella (I didn't name her)

Shadow recently got her arm amputated because she had a bone infection (trust me, the alternative would have sucked), but I would rather have a 3 legged best friend instead of a dead best friend.

Since most people tell also about their dead pets, here we go:
18 year old cat - Pingu - Went somewhere to die.
8 year old dog - Rinox - Jumped over the fence with an iron (leash?) and strangled himself due to a cannon shot (He got scared. And the mayor was an idiot)
16 year old (Indian BlackBird?) - Dodo - Died of fever (Old Age perhaps?)
2 year old Turtle - Unnamed - Eaten alive by my dog...
3 year old turtle - Unnamed - Unknown.

Alive (And turtle perhaps?)

6 year old Poodle (?) - Lilli aka :"TurtleKiller"
7 to 9 year old dog - Kira - Taken from the streets.
10 to 12 year old Yorkshire - Peggy - Taken from the streets again.

1 year old Cat - Lillo aka: "SoulEater" - His mom did not gave him milk anymore.

Happy?

Since most people tell also about their dead pets, here we go:
18 year old cat - Pingu - Went somewhere to die.
8 year old dog - Rinox - Jumped over the fence with an iron (leash?) and strangled himself due to a cannon shot (He got scared. And the mayor was an idiot)
16 year old (Indian BlackBird?) - Dodo - Died of fever (Old Age perhaps?)
2 year old Turtle - Unnamed - Eaten alive by my dog...
3 year old turtle - Unnamed - Unknown.

Alive (And turtle perhaps?)

6 year old Poodle (?) - Lilli aka :"TurtleKiller"
7 to 9 year old dog - Kira - Taken from the streets.
10 to 12 year old Yorkshire - Peggy - Taken from the streets again.

1 year old Cat - Lillo aka: "SoulEater" - His mom did not gave him milk anymore.

Happy?
stop killing your animals!!!!

Back