Songs that stuck to your head...literally

RioDeal

so do you got a songs stuck to your head? good or bad? or the ones you wish to kill? and they play in your head all day? la quinta XD and now i got the song from maroon 5 "moves like jagger". its horrible @_o

so i was working, delivering mail and such
my headphones stopped working a while ago so i had no music...

I WAS SINGING THIS IN MY HEAD THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME

*twitch*

rde2606l.jpg

so i was working, delivering mail and such
my headphones stopped working a while ago so i had no music...

I WAS SINGING THIS IN MY HEAD THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME

*twitch*
I have two things to say. *cough cough* okay getting my list ready. Okay here we go:
  • What the FUCK is wrong with you man? Why the hell are you watching this SHIT?
and...
  • I would hate to be Casham if he's a Cocunut

Ah yes, "The Homosexual Steamroller" I remember my year 10 English teacher talking about this comic.

But yes, I found it jarring that he said Literally.

I have two things to say. *cough cough* okay getting my list ready. Okay here we go:
  • What the FUCK wrong with you man? Why the hell are you watching this SHIT?
and...
  • I would hate to be Casham if he's a Cocunut
Opinions, people have them mate, be nice.

It is not possible for a song to literally stick to your head unless you write the lyrics on a sticky note and slap it on yourself.
Which is just fucking stupid.

Therefor your post is invalid and so is the topic.
well when i mean "literally" the song is there, stored in your brain cells... you want me to go on? XD
ok I'll give you a explain: to this day toward if i think about it, the song from the Loin king "hakuna matata". the song is funny ok but dude... i was 10 and I'm in my mid 20's and i still remember and it wil go on a on for days. that what i mean as "literally".

Now i could be wrong :P I will admit it, but if there's a better word I'm all ears open

Back