Songs that stuck to your head...literally

Everything kpop. Everything. I can't get it out of my head, the music is catchy, the artists unnaturally attractive, and the choreography is awesome, especially Crayon Pop and f(x).

Also, I am now a necromancer.

Edit: I should probably post a song, so I'll post this one. It starts out kind of catchy, but it sticks in my head more than anything.

Greaaat, you've got that stuck in my head now.
:D

I need to be careful how much nightcore of 3OH!3 I listen to because then I can never listen to the original again. I found this one though and I can't stop listening.

This one is my favorite <3

This one is good, too.

We all know Gangnam Style and Tbarius posted I Am The Best, this it the third video from the first one I posted.

atm it is probably this

at other times it is stuff like these

Idk my mind is a troll to me but that has been stuck in my head a lot as of recent

For some reason it got stuck in my head after I saw the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer at Captain America 2
(And I had seen the trailer like 5 times before)

Now I do like the movie, Tobey did fine in spider-man 2. Whats not to like? HOWEVER, the song,song,song, god damn song is like a gremlin in my head playing the song over and over! and then my wife played this song 2 days in the car and I'm in slooo-mooo mode: NOOOOOO!!!!! oh @$#! not again..... ♪♫ rain drops keep falling on my head ♫♪

Back