• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

SPLEEF teams

Spleef teams

• Total voters
Tw, as i have said, i am already organizing something similar with the Spleef Committee, if you want, i will take the teams from here, and use them as the teams for the regular season (regular season starts in a few weeks! get ur spleef face on!)

Good idea.

Just build an arena when a new cool world opens and spleef

Yeah, no stuffing around like last time.

Tw, as i have said, i am already organizing something similar with the Spleef Committee, if you want, i will take the teams from here, and use them as the teams for the regular season (regular season starts in a few weeks! get ur spleef face on!)
why not

while your at create a draft for people and can i am goin to be one of the team owners

why not

while your at create a draft for people and can i am goin to be one of the team owners
The first season will be new, suddenly created teams. Opening Match is Sept 1, no assigned time. next season, we will, about this time, have a draft. Regular season ends at beginning of summer, in time for the spleef tournament (aka, the playoffs)

I don't like this idea tbh, if one team wins it will brag, cause eneasiness and therefore, a large, unneccesary concern for admins

Back