• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Spleef Tournament

loxd pls dont try that mistake again ok :D as kc006 said u need to keep contact with the tournament or this will happen again this is just a reminder for loxd ok now lets have one more day of trainin :D

Day 1

Round 1: Crogenitor vs darius TIME: 12:10 pm CST Winner: Crogenitor
Round 2: XxTehBanditX vs OG_Customz TIME: 12:12 pm CST Not fought
Round 3: KatWantsCupQuake vs frankiller23 TIME 12:14 pm CST Not fought
Round 4: Lukeperson6 vs Fdebijl (permanent kick) calebness TIME 12:16 pm CST Winner: Calebness
Round 5: SquishyFace00 vs steamdigger foxzm TIME 12:18 pm CST Winner: Squishy
Round 6: CsiMiami14 vs mightythedj23 NYAN TIME 12:20 pm CST Winner: Nyan
Round 7: shadowwolf vs battleofomega4 TIME 12:22 pm CST Not fought
Round 8: gamermanac vs Constructor TIME 12:24 pm CST Winner: Constructor345

Day 2

Round 1: TIME 12:15 pm CST
Round 2: TIME 12:30 pm CST
Round 3: TIME 12:45 pm CST
Round 4: TIME 13:00 pm CST

The Spleef "Winners" map: View attachment 110471
And The Spleef Points map:
Crap man, your getting me up at 7 AM for Minecraft. Your killing me here xD

k So another thing guys! So loxd said that I may host a "loser rack", basicly after the tournament is over, than I will start it. Basicly it is the same thing as the tournament. But the winner of the "loser rack" will go agenst the winner of the tournament. than we will see who is the best, the winner, or the loser. WHO WILL WIN!

Mkay guys, kinda bad news here. I wont be home on this friday, but, I am on saturday. How about we rescehdule the "Day 2" to saturday? Is eveybody okay with that and is there someone who can't come then?

hey loxd, you are making me stay up until 2am or something, i cant stay that late, unfortunately :( is there anyway to change the time of my match? like in.... 12 hrs from now or something, if you could do that, that would be grate :thumbsup:

hey loxd, you are making me stay up until 2am or something, i cant stay that late, unfortunately :( is there anyway to change the time of my match? like in.... 12 hrs from now or something, if you could do that, that would be great :thumbsup:

Okay, sure, fran, let's just do a replay match whenever you and the second player you were supposed to play with are online, and when the other person can't play, then let's just organize a time.

Explain replay match?
By replay match I mean let's just play the round again with the opponent you were supposed to play with or with a backup player.

Okay, sure, fran, let's just do a replay match whenever you and the second player you were supposed to play with are online, and when the other person can't play, then let's just organize a time.

By replay match I mean let's just play the round again with the opponent you were supposed to play with or with a backup player.

thanks, loxd <3 you are the best :)

Wait? Does that mean that i have to vs Foxzm again?

Well I have started to work on the loser rack. Still in progress. It wont be imdeat after the main tournament is over. But it will be soon. Lets see here... (please don't take affence if u think I am calling u a loser. It is just a term I am using.)

Darius VS foxzm

CsiMiami14 VS Gamermanac

there are still some matches that r not done so it is note complete...

loxd, i just won against kat. Do you have to be on while we play? :( but i did win though, kat will respond later and say so <3

Back