• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Squad 9001

If anyone wants to check out the town, head over to where you see us on the map. Its just at the top left hand corner of the map in the unexplored region. Be sure to drop by soon to check out what we've done with the place. Expansions have beguns and the construction of massive walls are underway.

I can be respectable member of t9K? I mean, I'm builder rank and all that crap, but I'm also super friendly. I don't like causing trouble and I love treasure... hunting. >.>

Plus, I'm in the MCC, so building is a bit of a forte for me. Well, it was a forte before MCC, but you catch my drift.

Well head over if you want to join and when I'm around be sure to give me a heads up. Im sure any of the other "higher ups" can judge if you may join. As for you Psu, you're welcome anytime, seeing as you've been in T9k longer than me lol.

Update on S9K1 :

Walls are still under contruction, Capital building is almost complete, Bakery has been completed, roads are under construction and some members are building their own house. Not much else really, just some personal projects and stuff. Oh and there is a secret tunnel we have that leads to our base. The entrance cannot be found unless you know the exact coordinates so dont bother trying to sniff it out if you don't know where it is :D

So what are you guys going to do once the outlands get wiped? Supposedly everything in chests will be lost and you will also be killed and spawn at the new spawn point meaning you guys would lose absolutely everything. I suggest keeping a chest of your super valuables in either Ozy or EP.

1: We will not be killed. We will simply spawn back at the spawn location
2: We will have a heads up before outlands is wiped
3: There has been no official notice of wiping so far. As far as I know, Wooty has seen little point in wiping outlands.
4: The rumours that outlands will be wiped in 1.5 remain rumours that has yet been unconfirmed.
5: When the wipe is announced, we will grab all our valuables and proceed to either oxytown or eagle pass, depending on where we are allowed to build. in my case, both.
6: Our buildings will be wiped?! OMG?! No problem. We'll just rebuild S9K1 town bigger, better and fancier than ever. Thats where the fun lies.

I'm an MCC member, with build permits in both oxytown and EP. I'll certainly help y'all to build, rebuild, and save your valuables. Like the shiny materials you've used to build certain things.

Yeah.. I kinda forgot where Squad 9001 is. I'll ask tshinotu to take me there. Currently, I'm in damashki's little cave entrance. Hopefully I can find you guys and start building my own little house!

you should post some pics of this town, sounds awesome and i would like to see if it is worth trekking out to lol

Its definately worth the trek out to. I'll see if I can get some screenies up soon. Or perhaps someone could make a video tour of the place :D

I have to say, I'm impressed guys. That's an amazing fortress you have out there. How long did it take you to get all those lava source blocks?

Back