Starbound is up for pre-order!

yc5J3sc.gif

"A modest stretch goal of $500,000 was posted, promising the inclusion of the Novakids, a brand new playable race, if the funds were raised. They raised the half a million and then some, recently hitting $1 million mark in total pre-orders and reaching the Novakid stretch goal, as well as two additional goals at $750,000 and $1 million: fossils and starter pets. "

This game keeps looking better and better. I am hoping to scrape together some cash and buy the game early to get into beta.

"A modest stretch goal of $500,000 was posted, promising the inclusion of the Novakids, a brand new playable race, if the funds were raised. They raised the half a million and then some, recently hitting $1 million mark in total pre-orders and reaching the Novakid stretch goal, as well as two additional goals at $750,000 and $1 million: fossils and starter pets. "

This game keeps looking better and better. I am hoping to scrape together some cash and buy the game early to get into beta.

Dude definitely do it, it's like the only game I have looked forward to in two years. Fossils will also be crazy.

what tier of the game did you all get? Im thinking im going to get silver myself.

also this game looks entertaining and if it is anything simular to terraria then I will probably enjoy it .

Back