8th of July
Steamsaledailydeal8.png

9th of July
Steamsaledailydeal9.png

10th of July
7DXp2.png

11th of July
Cv1pu.png

Well it looks like that time of the year has finally come, lots of great bargains are to be had as well as some fun on the side with the Summer Camp Prize Booth!

Steamsummercampbooths.png

Practically you play games to earn special Steam Summer Camp Steam Achievements. Each achievement earns you a Prize Ticket. You can then put these Prize Tickets towards all sorts of in-game content for selected games.

Also...
100 lucky campers will get the top 10 games on their Steam Wishlist. For every Prize Ticket you earn, you will be entered into the Grand Prize Giveaway. Steam will draw the winners at the conclusion of the Steam Summer Camp Sale.
Steamsummersalegrandgivaway.png

Last chance to pick up some tickets guys!
VOZcF.png
Full list of sale items can be found on this blog

Yes! That grand prize giveaway is my chance to finally get Garry's Mod! :D
Also the prize booth seems neat.

Scratch that, Garry's Mod is on a discount, only 2,50€! Gotta put something else on the wishlist, I'm off to buy Gmod.

Update: If you didn't know, Alien Breed 2 is free if you use 3 tickets on it. That's a $10 dollar game for free :D

Even if you didn't know im way behind them cuz i lost them so i have to go find them. Maybe i can find Doomake or Some other people on the way shoot were leaven cya!

Update: There was an issue with the Spiral Knights achievement, this achievement will be available on Wednesday the 6th of July. Log in and have the Firecracker Bomb equipped in a weapon slot to earn the achievement on that day.

Update: Trine is going for $1.99 today, that is a mental deal. It's a fantastic indie game which I highly recommend. There are some great deals today.

Update: Trine is going for $1.99 today, that is a mental deal. It's a fantastic indie game which I highly recommend. There are some great deals today.

Is there going to be any deals on Killing Floor?
I'd love to get that :)

Update: Some decent deals today, the Need for Speed bundle is tempting at $34 dollars. I recommend Monday Night Combat, Beat Hazard, Deus Ex, Monkey Island and Stalker.

I don't agree, it's just a pc port of an overly simplistic xbox arcade game.

I don't agree, it's just a pc port of an overly simplistic xbox arcade game.

It was developed on Windows, then ported to PS3, then Mac and finally Linux.
There was rumor regarding it being released on the Xbox live marketplace but that never happened.

If you're confused, this is Trine.

Is Trine multiplayer by any chance? That would be fun to play with other people.

and on other news... /me runs off to buy Gmod

Is Trine multiplayer by any chance? That would be fun to play with other people.

and on other news... /me runs off to buy Gmod
on the store page for the game, on the right hand side. right next to the metascore it will say sigleplayer/multiplayer/etc.

Back