Steam trading cards

So again i'll ask, what does everyone think of this new feature? Personally I love it, it takes everything steam is good for and makes it even better. I really love how I'm going to be earning badges for playing games I like a lot and be able to customize more on steam.

Also I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep this all in one thread or have multiple threads. (such as a trading thread and a please give me invite thread) If you think multiple threads is a good idea and want to head up say the trading thread or the please invite thread, please be my guest and just give me said url so I can link it in the main post!

I don't like this idea but I'm a whore for loot so a key would be ideal
Benefactors remember I'm completely trustworthy

If anyone has an extra invite, I would gladly take one. No telling how long I will have to wait for mine after joining.

As for this idea, I love it. If people don't care, then they don't have to do anything. For the people that like the competitiveness and showing off, this is a great extra feature that adds extra little fun in things.

so earning cards is super easy I already got 2 from borderlands 2 and I played for less than an hour today.

I really want to see the custom background I will get from it.

also and update on compatible games:
Left 4 Dead 2
Sanctum 2
Go Home Dinosaurs!
Triple Town
Cubemen 2
Monster Loves You!
Really Big Sky
Faerie Solitaire
BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2

plus the orginials such as cs go and borederlands 2.

I will update the main post soon tm

edit after liek 20 minutes of figuring out how lists work the main post has been updated

I'm confused:

Card drops earned: 3
Drops earned by purchasing the game: 3
Card drops received: 0 of 3 earned
You can get 3 more trading cards by playing Borderlands 2.

so.. where do i get these cards? it says i earned them, but i dont have them.. weird stuff :p

I'm confused:

Card drops earned: 3
Drops earned by purchasing the game: 3
Card drops received: 0 of 3 earned
You can get 3 more trading cards by playing Borderlands 2.

so.. where do i get these cards? it says i earned them, but i dont have them.. weird stuff :p

that is weird because I own borderlands 2 but I have only gotten the three from playing the game and not from actually owning it lol.

All the cards are community-marketable, the tf2 ones cost about 0.30€ each. Way cheaper than spending 9€ on in-game items :D

Monaco
A.R.E.S.
Trine 2
They Bleed Pixels
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Anodyne
Super Meat Boy
Blocks That Matter
Brütal Legend
FTL: Faster Than Light
1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby)
Strike Suit Infinity
Zach Zero
Tower Wars

All these have Trading Cards, Backgrounds and badges now I believe, They're also mentioned Booster Packs.

Okay guys I have a buttload of TF2 cards and I need KF cards.
Demoman: 2
Engineer: 4
Medic: 1
Pyro: 2
Scout: 9
Sniper: 1
Soldier FOIL CARD ERMGER:eek: 1
Spy: 7
Heavy: 2

Looking for Killing Floor cards:
Husk, Stalker, Crawler, Bloat, Fleshpound

Also just any in general since I want to upgrade my badge multiple times.

Okay guys I have a buttload of TF2 cards and I need KF cards.
Demoman: 2
Engineer: 4
Medic: 1
Pyro: 2
Scout: 9
Sniper: 1
Soldier FOIL CARD ERMGER:eek: 1
Spy: 7
Heavy: 2

Looking for Killing Floor cards:
Husk, Stalker, Crawler, Bloat, Fleshpound

Also just any in general since I want to upgrade my badge multiple times.
I have a foil bloat. What does foil even do...

Got anything besides TF2? I don't play it.

So how is everyone's collection coming along. considering I was like gone for a month my card income is decent I just need to play skyrim and ksp some more since those are like my favorite games atm

Back