• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Sort-Of-Ultra-Hardcore Tournament

So like a hunger games, but without the conucopia?

Pretty much like a hunger games, however you don't regen, so if you take damage from fall damage, cactus, mobs etc, The only way you can heal yourself is by Golden Apples or Health/Regen Potions. But I think Vanilla's Mc is different with the ultra hardcore mode

I'm sorry for not showing up, but you really didn't take your International players into consideration.
6 in the morning on a Sunday is not a fun time to wake up.
Next time at least have it at 5pm so your international players can actually take part.

I'm sorry for not showing up, but you really didn't take your International players into consideration.
6 in the morning on a Sunday is not a fun time to wake up.
Next time at least have it at 5pm so your international players can actually take part.
I missed you <3

I'll admit, this was fun, just it seemed really short, but I guess that's better so everyone could go to the Gamenight.

What would be fun are two ships, each with their own crew. The object of the game is to break a block in some part of the boat. Whether it be TnT cannons or sneaky douche with pickaxe.

The last non-T9k "Hunger Games" tournament i participated in, there was a room everybody ported in at the beginning with chests lining the walls that weren't exit areas. Each chest contained some random item, and out of 40-50 different chests, only 5 were remotely useful immediately combat-wise. This would also add significant difficulty if you could only interact with the environment using the tools inside the chests.

... maybe rename the next event to "Theo's Battle Royale" tournament instead? x3

battle-royale-movie_3.jpg

Back