• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

StTheo, i have made an arena about 10 blocks from spawn, west. If you could get it protected that would be appreciated :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROLL UP ROLL UP, AQUATWIG'S ARENA IS NOW OPEN!!!

A FRIENDLY BATTLE TO SEE WHO IS THE LAST STANDING ON THE PODIUM!

ITS RED VS YELLOW, PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE HIGHEST SCORING PLAYER!!!

BE THERE OR BE... RECTANGLE!!!

FREE TO PLAY! YELLOW LEATHER VS RED LEATHER, COSTUMES AND STONE SWORDS WILL BE PROVIDED TO MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT!

and nipples and stuffs.

2013-11-24_15.06.50.png
2013-11-24_15.06.54.png
2013-11-24_15.07.03.png
2013-11-24_15.07.10.png
2013-11-24_15.07.16.png
2013-11-24_15.07.28.png

StTheo, i have made an arena about 10 blocks from spawn, west. If you could get it protected that would be appreciated :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROLL UP ROLL UP, AQUATWIG'S ARENA IS NOW OPEN!!!

A FRIENDLY BATTLE TO SEE WHO IS THE LAST STANDING ON THE PODIUM!

ITS RED VS YELLOW, PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE HIGHEST SCORING PLAYER!!!

BE THERE OR BE... RECTANGLE!!!

FREE TO PLAY! YELLOW LEATHER VS RED LEATHER, COSTUMES AND STONE SWORDS WILL BE PROVIDED TO MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT!

and nipples and stuffs.

View attachment 141886 View attachment 141887 View attachment 141888 View attachment 141889 View attachment 141890 View attachment 141891
You put your arena right in front of my unfinished road to spawn. I will use Worldedit to move it out of the way.
I was wrong - your arena is right next to the road, and I don't have a problem with it being there.

You put your arena right in front of my unfinished road to spawn. I will use Worldedit to move it out of the way.
I was wrong - your arena is right next to the road, and I don't have a problem with it being there.

Oh aha sorry about that if i had, i would have removed it right away so you didn't have to go to the trouble of moving it.

But it's not a problem so huzzah! <3

If you are going to build it again somewhere else, I could build something like a spleef arena and a rollercoaster thingy so it would be the fun place of the server.

If you are going to build it again somewhere else, I could build something like a spleef arena and a rollercoaster thingy so it would be the fun place of the server.

Sure, why not build like a fun place to relax in with games/roller-coasters/pvp areas etc for whenever people do not have a project to be getting on with and just want to relax but stay occupied.

Good idea?

Yeah good idea I meant that too

Anyway, we can make the arena you made before, a spleef arena, a PvP arena (as you said), a rollercoaster (may require a lot of resources).
Any other ideas?

Yeah good idea I meant that too

Anyway, we can make the arena you made before, a spleef arena, a PvP arena (as you said), a rollercoaster (may require a lot of resources).
Any other ideas?

Donkey/Pig races

Toss the wood ("Q" while holding a block of wood planks onto some ice, and see who gets it into the right area or etc)

Fishing race (Catch the most fish in a limited amount of time)

The highest tower (Using only materials given, the awkward ones for towering, like fences, half blocks, sand/gravel etc)

A parkour (Like the ones you see on "total wipeout")

Mining competitions

Hide-and-seek

Shoot the targets

Mine-Cart races (Quickest route, place your own tracks; and traps for the other team to fall into)

The big dig (Who can find the most ores hidden in our sandpit)

Potion races (Like drink particular potions, such as the ones StTheo tried out, and see who can get to the end with nausea and speed first)

Sky-diving

Boat races

I'm out of ideas, but i think that is a pretty decent list :)

Donkey/Pig races

Toss the wood ("Q" while holding a block of wood planks onto some ice, and see who gets it into the right area or etc)

The highest tower (Using only materials given, the awkward ones for towering, like fences, half blocks, sand/gravel etc)

Mining competitions

Hide-and-seek

Shoot the targets

Mine-Cart races (Quickest route, place your own tracks; and traps for the other team to fall into)

Potion races (Like drink particular potions, such as the ones StTheo tried out, and see who can get to the end with nausea and speed first)

Sky-diving

Boat races

Ive actually been building a Circus near spawn for my own fun games. All I have now is my giant cock thou :(

So yea, I made a few gods and left them until I found a good one, and not it says I dont believe in a god... so im going to just leave the religion and take a break...

Donkey/Pig races
Mining competitions
Hide-and-seek
Shoot the targets
Sky-diving
Boat races
1) In my religion eating fish is forbidden and i dont know if catching is
2) We can do zombie survival (near a dungeon or something). Actually I was going to say parkour and races but you said both

So, I've both lost and found a horse.

FOUND- Hyde. Anyone lost a horse named Hyde? Hyde is located in the Entendre Fort Stables.
LOST- Mr. Bones. Naturally I assume someone got on him, and couldn't get off.

So, I've both lost and found a horse.

FOUND- Hyde. Anyone lost a horse named Hyde? Hyde is located in the Entendre Fort Stables.
LOST- Mr. Bones. Naturally I assume someone got on him, and couldn't get off.

Hyde? That's legitly my horse :D
We fell into a ravine or whatever, and i thought that /t spawn would bring us both back. i'll come by and pick him up later :D

Back