• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

BaconJim, after you killed me when i was afk, where did you put all my inventory? I remember you saying something about a chest and in a pvp zone somewhere around The Empire, but there is the part of Empire outside spawn, and the other part further up the map. The Empire is also private so i cannot warp to it. If you see this, let me know where you hid it as i need to know, since my best bow & sword were included in my inventory at the time.

Cheers,

-AquaTwig

I guess i found the problem.
You need to pray to join a religion (you pray too when placing the sign), but if you prayed so soon, you can't join a religion.

I think the Gods plugin has too many bugs. Might be time to remove it.

2013-11-28_19.38.22.png

Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Side note: I'm away from my computer until tomorrow afternoon or evening. Don't spam or punish people for spamming. Report spam and use "/ignore". I will look into relevant logs regarding incidents involving alleged spam and retaliation when I get back.

So Montu keeps cursing me
8hHPIJa.png

I'm not even part of the religion

Why am I being persecuted

This may be partially my fault, I asked Pend to curse me to see what it was like.

If he's on have him undo the curse.

Sorry, I didn't realize it would effect everyone, and I don't think he did either.

The priests of montu have now caused me to lose all of my ubertools. I demand compensation and their heads sooner rather than later.

during the 1 minute in which i continued his curse, on his behalf, after his client froze, nobody died from the curse.
I didn't kill anybody.
You killed Csi 5 times. You've killed Gurw so many times I lost count. You made him loose all this mother fucking uber tools you dick.
You're getting what you deserve.
You've ruined it for everyone, seriously.

You killed Csi 5 times. You've killed Gurw so many times I lost count. You made him loose all this mother fucking uber tools you dick.
You're getting what you deserve.
You've ruined it for everyone, seriously.

you're wrong. I didn't kill anybody, so stop accusing me.

cacher97 just stated in game that it was him.

Cacher is now spamming eggs at people, stole a bones horse and dumped it in the ocean and now is being an absolute nuisance.

Cacher has now stolen a donkey after Gurw specifically said he was not welcome in the town and to bring back the donkey.

Back