• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

It was a rule when we were following the 1.0 rules, though afterwards it wasn't specifically a rule (it is now). However, I would still argue that it fell under the "unsure" section - specifically the "or might not be well-recieved by others" part.

The iron farms aren't a duping technique. I'm fine with them - unless someone decides to buy half the map with the money and not build anything on those plots.
OK, i understand.

What was i thinking though...

2013-12-21_15.10.05.png

The Huntsman, you will someday be my buddy, but you will have to wait a little while longer <3

I just got a message saying server closed and now i cannot reconnect even though it tells me the others are still connected, is this normal?

I just got a message saying server closed and now i cannot reconnect even though it tells me the others are still connected, is this normal?
I'm testing an autorestart command. Not working so far. I... probably should have swapped out the actual "stop" command with a console message telling me that the delay worked.

It was a rule when we were following the 1.0 rules, though afterwards it wasn't specifically a rule (it is now). However, I would still argue that it fell under the "unsure" section - specifically the "or might not be well-recieved by others" part.

The iron farms aren't a duping technique. I'm fine with them - unless someone decides to buy half the map with the money and not build anything on those plots.

/me eyes the big stretch of land to the east of spawn

Most of that isn't actually claimed. There's a Dynmap bug where if you claim the borders of a region, it will fill it in, even though the land is still unclaimed in-game.

It don't really say that when you walk into it though :/

I meant if i walk into that space it still says its thieres territory

if its just That spot then its still quite much claimed.
Perhaps there are more spots liek that, and he was just using it as an example.

I meant if i walk into that space it still says its thieres territory

if its just That spot then its still quite much claimed.
I claimed the BORDERS. It's a BUG that FILLS IT IN even though THE AREA IN THE MIDDLE IS NOT CLAIMED.

As requested, permissions that nation assistants need:
Code:
- towny.command.nation.withdraw
- towny.command.nation.deposit
- towny.command.nation.ally
- towny.command.nation.enemy
- towny.command.nation.add
- towny.command.nation.kick
- towny.command.nation.set.title
- towny.command.nation.set.surname

This should help you with scaling the crazy heights of the amplified biomes (fall damage still happens, though - I was in creative mode).

I love the amplified biomes. It's extremely beautiful, dangerous and definitely a place for adventure. I'm moving all my stuff to set up a new home there. It's a shame no one else can partake in this though. It's really hard to navigate or reach this place.

I love the amplified biomes. It's extremely beautiful, dangerous and definitely a place for adventure. I'm moving all my stuff to set up a new home there. It's a shame no one else can partake in this though. It's really hard to navigate or reach this place.
A new home you say? Perhaps i will join you, i'm getting bored of the scenery that surrounds my castle, it's too neat, not very expandable, and hardly efficient and pretty ugly on the inside, which is where people spawn so it is pretty terrible all round.
If your planning to start up a town in a mountain, please, share some details with me before i make my decision.

Amplified biomes are very pleasing though <3

Just a quick question, could you make it possible to sell a plot you bought for the same price you paid? or a small amount less if you only bought it to mine all the ores in that area.

This will make it possible for people to move to new areas, such as the uninhabited amplified areas which are currently very empty.

This will also make homes for new people, with the protection taken off abandoned builds, people can go to that area and claim the build so they don't have to start from scratch.

This would also help me, I've got lots of spare land i'm not likely to use for a very long time, and I've spotted some nice places in the new map that might suit my preferences better.

Just a quick question, could you make it possible to sell a plot you bought for the same price you paid? or a small amount less if you only bought it to mine all the ores in that area.

This will make it possible for people to move to new areas, such as the uninhabited amplified areas which are currently very empty.

This will also make homes for new people, with the protection taken off abandoned builds, people can go to that area and claim the build so they don't have to start from scratch.

This would also help me, I've got lots of spare land i'm not likely to use for a very long time, and I've spotted some nice places in the new map that might suit my preferences better.
Towny doesn't have that option, unfortunately.

Edit: We have a new command: /meow

Edit 2: If anyone recently lost a horse, the only one Horse Listener detected dying suffocated.

A new home you say? Perhaps i will join you, i'm getting bored of the scenery that surrounds my castle, it's too neat, not very expandable, and hardly efficient and pretty ugly on the inside, which is where people spawn so it is pretty terrible all round.
If your planning to start up a town in a mountain, please, share some details with me before i make my decision.

Amplified biomes are very pleasing though <3

I am thinking of starting a new town up there. There will be walkways and narrow paths stretching across the mountain in various directions. There are platforms and stuff... I'll post screenshots on how the thing looks like.

I'll also need to ask the Emperor for his blessing.

Back