• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

I am thinking of starting a new town up there. There will be walkways and narrow paths stretching across the mountain in various directions. There are platforms and stuff... I'll post screenshots on how the thing looks like.

I'll also need to ask the Emperor for his blessing.
I am thinking of starting a new town up there. There will be walkways and narrow paths stretching across the mountain in various directions. There are platforms and stuff... I'll post screenshots on how the thing looks like.

I'll also need to ask the Emperor for his blessing.
I encourage town Members to find their own paths, should that involve leaving the town, I allow it. I do request that your town join the Nation afterwards, but again, that is up to you.

I think it would be a good idea to put the view distance back to 10. Almost no mobs are spawning.

Not sure if you're aware, Theo, but http://repo.goncalomb.com/maven/sna...-SNAPSHOT/nbteditor-1.1-20131219.153926-1.jar is stated to work with 1.7.2. Though permission nodes have been changed (I haven't gone in and looked to see which).
I think it would be a good idea to put the view distance back to 10. Almost no mobs are spawning.
Done Checked in game, but still not compatible with this version of Bukkit, done, and the server now has 8 GB of RAM to use.

Dude, make the horse whisperer mortal.
I want to smack it, repeatedly.

2013-12-24_17.46.42.png

It is all the time, and no one even seems to be killing them.

I'm sure Nikki nor Avroom would be killing them, but when there were huge outbursts of like 5 a minute, it was where those two were and they claimed they weren't doing it, So, it is messed up and annoying.

Save us Superman!

Dude, make the horse whisperer mortal.
I want to smack it, repeatedly.

View attachment 142225

It is all the time, and no one even seems to be killing them.

I'm sure Nikki nor Avroom would be killing them, but when there were huge outbursts of like 5 a minute, it was where those two were and they claimed they weren't doing it, So, it is messed up and annoying.

Save us Superman!
It goes for all horses, not just tamed ones. This may need a fix.

haha sttheo you need to add more items to sell on the admin shop, even make it so those other items are more expensive to buy than to sell, because the items you currently have are hard to get, granted i have made over 1k today alone

Back