• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

What if someone from Stormwind were to kill another person from Stormwind? Would monies still be rewarded?
Not from town accounts. Just from player accounts.

Also, I've put those changes into effect. You can get up to 25% of a player's money and up to 5% of a towns through pvp. I really hope I didn't miss anything, tell me immediately if I did.

Items sold to spawn will sell for 50% less then they buy for, starting tomorrow night.

Items sold to spawn will sell for 50% less then they buy for, starting tomorrow night.

OffTheCharts_zps45c528ba.png

My MS paint skills are off the charts. Credits to WallStreetDaily for the original image, I s'pose

If you were to kill someone from Uruk or The_Empire, you'd get absolutely nothing in terms of a monetary reward.

Oh yeah, duh, sorry I didn't work that out for myself :) So long as I don't personally kill anyone, nobody will ever get any of my money, and so long as my town never kills anyone (I don't know if that's likely to change), nobody will ever get any of my town's money, right?

Are you halving the prices spawn pays for items, or charging players twice as much for items?

Not from town accounts. Just from player accounts.

Also, I've put those changes into effect. You can get up to 25% of a player's money and up to 5% of a towns through pvp. I really hope I didn't miss anything, tell me immediately if I did.

yay i always wanted to have my valuable stuff lying around in chests and not in a place where i can keep them safe and get them back for the amount i sold them for

Oh yeah, duh, sorry I didn't work that out for myself :) So long as I don't personally kill anyone, nobody will ever get any of my money, and so long as my town never kills anyone (I don't know if that's likely to change), nobody will ever get any of my town's money, right?

Are you halving the prices spawn pays for items, or charging players twice as much for items?
Correct, and halving them.

yay i always wanted to have my valuable stuff lying around in chests and not in a place where i can keep them safe and get them back for the amount i sold them for
Too bad?

So for some reason Im having trouble logging in to the server it pings and says cannot connect even though people are online.. I can connect to other servers in my list so im very confused. can anyone offer any help?

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

So for some reason Im having trouble logging in to the server it pings and says cannot connect even though people are online.. I can connect to other servers in my list so im very confused. can anyone offer any help?

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
No clue, I'll check when I get back in a couple of hours.

No clue, I'll check when I get back in a couple of hours.

Thanks Theo much appreciated!!! Ive tried restarting and updating and every thing i can think of but it still doesnt seem to want to let me in...
This is what happens when you piss off the endermen I guess ;)

I'm going to be working on adjustments to the bounty system. I'll be moving the bounties over to a database, and adding a list of "allies" for each player. When someone places a bounty on a person, their town's residents are added, and this table is used when someone tries to collect on the bounty. It will be added to when another bounty for the same player is created, and reset when the person is killed. Also, just to point something out, placing a bounty doesn't do anything to your kill count.

I've also made it so that the dynamic map hides people's locations.

Thanks Theo much appreciated!!! Ive tried restarting and updating and every thing i can think of but it still doesnt seem to want to let me in...
This is what happens when you piss off the endermen I guess ;)
Wasn't able to find any logs for your issue, sorry.

Changed dynmap's permissions. Instead of hiding everyone, you can do "/dynmap show" or "/dynmap hide" to show/hide your position on the map. Rebooting the server for Havochon.

Back