• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

well, seeing as my town's gone, I'll probably dip too. pce.

There is plenty of silver lining in this.

(1) The town is still standing, it just simply switched leadership. The Empire is now in control, and perfectly living up to there name.
(2) This will allow easier cooperation between the two towns, now that they are joined.
(3) Will allow members of both towns to join forces together on building things.

Team,

So far of the people I've talked to they've supported the idea of the merger, I'd like to give people another day to chime in, but if everyone is in agreement, we'll add in all the other plots that originally belonged to Stormwind (currently only protecting the houses on the surface plots). This may take a little getting used to but I believe it should be a relatively easy adjustment if your willing as a group to try it. fundamentally both towns worked the same [!I believe!] (no plot restrictions, common storages, individuals contribute to a common build if they want, or can pursue individual goals with no hassles).

Those that know me and the town, know that we believe this is a game, and as such we should all have fun doing whatever it is you want to (in the game) so long as you don't cause another player's unhappiness. For those that don't know us, give it a shot.

We don't really have a leader or leaders, and generally operate by consensus, everyone has equal say in matters, and at the end of the day we all know that we don't have to agree about everything but still like to play the game together and get things done.

nobler3con. What. The. Hell. You decide to xray yourself enough diamonds to make your town a nation early on,

Why'd you do it noble, u prolly could have beat me in pvp even if you didn't cheat :) FYI you might find the game less boring if you actually have to work for things.

Why'd you do it noble, u prolly could have beat me in pvp even if you didn't cheat :) FYI you might find the game less boring if you actually have to work for things.

I x-rayed for my first nation which I disbanded early on, nothing after that. I find the game enjoyable, the community is just not friendly and is filled with opinionated ass-wipes (Mostly forum-dwellers). Look forward to doing battle some day though!

I wondered how noble made the town into a nation so early on. Usually it takes a while because you have to mine for resources but also plan what you're going to build and where; then figure out how you're going to store everything, etc. To me, it just seems like he started mining right away and kept on mining while a few of us started building with resources already available. Now we did have a stack and a half of diamonds last I checked, but I thought that was all mined out in a group legitimately. There was one time when Xecutioner visited the town; in the old map, he had TONS of money. I can't conclude whether he donated some of that money to the town or not, but the point is, I can't believe I was so oblivious to the x-raying. Then again, it did take me 2 and a half weeks to build my house all with available materials due to my decreasing availability. Building up a town in that way is unfair not only to other towns, but to its members themselves.

In short, shame on you, noble. It may be a game, but it doesn't mean you have to lie just for a shortcut to becoming over powered.

That's a nice paragraph, eat shit, thanks.

I x-rayed for my first nation which I disbanded early on, nothing after that.

Oh, so you're a reformed cheat then, and I should completely trust you from now on? I might believe that more if it hadn't been kept secret.

Look forward to doing battle some day though!

I was kind of hoping cheaters wouldn't be welcome on any servers I play on.

That's a nice paragraph, eat shit, thanks.

I might have deserved a response like that, but why did he?

[Edit: I pretty rarely talk this way to anyone, but you're pretty special]

Sorry Noble, on reflection, I probably should have given you more time to respond to what StTheo said. Not that I don't trust StTheo, but there are two sides to every story.

Oh, so you're a reformed cheat then, and I should completely trust you from now on? I might believe that more if it hadn't been kept secret.

I was kind of hoping cheaters wouldn't be welcome on any servers I play on.

I might have deserved a response like that, but why did he?

[Edit: I pretty rarely talk this way to anyone, but you're pretty special]

Did I say you should completely trust me? Bro, I don't even know you that well. I also didn't ask you to trust me either. I don't x-ray anymore, I no longer have it and am not using it.

Chris wrote a paragraph stating the obvious, and it bothered me. Big deal.

Sorry to those of you who lost in-game items due to my actions, that was the last thing going through my mind at the time and will repay you in some way, shape or form.

(Mountainboy, I know you deposited 3K, my bad, should have appointed a new mayor)

/pit
We have a battle pit thing. Just PVP (and a few mobs at night) for now. Boss mobs later on.
2014-07-08_19.33.47.png
2014-07-08_19.34.02.png

what happen? I logged in and towny seems broken.

so towny screwed up...can I claim Twin Lakes for myself? I think I'm the only one in that town that actually plays from time to time...

Back