• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

suggestion for the #100 world

Damashki

Apparently Casham has been getting depressed due to not seeing any kangaroos in the guest worlds, so I suggest we create a guest world or zone that has Australia as a theme. It might bring him out of depression!

That's a great idea! Australia would be amazing, after that, the next world should be an amazon rain forest or the subzero Himalayan mountains. :doy:

Also, Briggs, that rock in Australia is Ayers rock. Kinda pointless if you ask me, its just a ridiculous looking boulder thing.

There we go, thank you for the spelling win! But we has to have its! Because it is there.

lol i didnt know there was this many aussies on T9k Weew! and there are other landmarks, like the sydney opera house and the harbor bridge aaand a bunch of tallish buildings and epic beaches iunno, but theres more haha. no giant lady statue with a torch tho :(

Back