'sup

Coulometry

'ello there. My name says Coulometry, but I will answer to Coul. I am rather random, tend to ramble and enjoy being silly. I lke this game because it makes me not miss legos so much. I like computer games, childish things, Jaws, daleks and science. Unsure what else to say so... Have at it!

Hai, I'm beese.

Are you Australian?
Do you like ponies?
Do you realize this thread will be de-railed? made more fun? :D

Wooty never commented on my introduction thread :(....

Oh wait, I never made one.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to the Team that didn't quite make it over 9000.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and always remember...EXTERMINATE!

<3

That's totally fine, there is enough neutral people here who enjoy being here regardless.
I have nothing against people who love the ponies. I just personally don't like them. Having more neutral people is quite good.

Welcome to the Team that didn't quite make it over 9000.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and always remember...EXTERMINATE!

<3
That's what my remote controlled dalek says. I also have a keyfob that says the same thing. I shall try to enjoy my stay. Thank you!

The names gunshot... bb... gunshot...

And welcome! :P
Hello bb...gunshot. Thank you. :)
well hi there!
Hello to you too!
Welcome, and there is only one thing left to do...

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

I request a Bill Nye emote now to represent excitement.
:D I do that all the time. I would probably over use the Bill Nye emote if there was one. I would find a reason to use it.

Here we will fix you up with sonic, TF2, minecraft and mumble.
Sonic? The game? We have that on Sega Genesis. I have TF2, quite fun sometimes. Of course minecraft. What is mumble?

I have nothing against people who love the ponies. I just personally don't like them. Having more neutral people is quite good.

That's what my remote controlled dalek says. I also have a keyfob that says the same thing. I shall try to enjoy my stay. Thank you!

Hello bb...gunshot. Thank you. :)
Hello to you too!
:D I do that all the time. I would probably over use the Bill Nye emote if there was one. I would find a reason to use it.

Sonic? The game? We have that on Sega Genesis. I have TF2, quite fun sometimes. Of course minecraft. What is mumble?
Sonic the gam3 and sonic the owner of team9000. Mumble is basically a voip service. Team9000 hosts its own server.

Back